Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

S9 sleep quality missing
RE: S9 sleep quality missing
(11-13-2012, 09:33 PM)Yawnmaster Wrote: I just received my s9 autoset today. What will the software show me other then the info on the machine? Where do I find the software?

Howdy Yawnmaster,

For software download information, check out the threads in our Private Files & Links Forum, here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-P...-and-Links
[must be logged into your free forum account for access]

Specifically, the two main software programs that will work with your S9 AutoSet are ResScan and SleepyHead. Both programs have their own thread in the above link, with instructions on how to obtain the software for free.

If you need help after installing ResScan, see this thread:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...ersion-4-1

If you need help after installing SleepyHead, see this thread:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...e-JediMark

Hope this helps!

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
What you will see other than the AHI is the leak rate and the overall pattern. It is well worth it.

PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
It'll show you more details. You can use either ResScan or SleeryHead and they're both available on Apnea Board.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
You may need to go into the clinician's menu and set "sleep quality" to "on" to make it record full data.

ResMed decided that sleep quality off is the standard setting. Shame on you, ResMed!
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-13-2012, 09:33 PM)Yawnmaster Wrote: I just received my s9 autoset today. What will the software show me other then the info on the machine? Where do I find the software?
Once you download ResScan ... Here is ResScan report interpretation guide
http://www.apneaboard.com/ResScan_Interp...-Guide.pdf
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks everybody, I will do this now. I just need to decide which one and report back.
Post Reply Post Reply
I suggest you download and install both. I just did and today finally got to see real data with them.

At first glance, I liked the SleepyHead better as there was not a lot of stuff I will never use. But there were things I liked about ResScan, too.

But I won't make up my mind as to which one I like until I have way more data. One night's worth was rather useless!
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 114 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
Question Flow LIMIT data missing tried to search forum Plmnb 16 234 03-10-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  SD Card in AirSense 11 missing data larryh 2 146 03-06-2024, 08:54 PM
Last Post: larryh
  Poor Sleep Quality/ Respiratory Rates flyingg103 3 233 02-29-2024, 08:21 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 186 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Poor sleep quality and how it affects you p123 6 858 02-01-2024, 06:02 AM
Last Post: glenncol
  Poor sleep quality because of CA events? Hypoxic 20 1,164 12-20-2023, 08:34 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.