Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SD CARD REPORTING
RE: SD CARD REPORTING
(03-18-2015, 11:03 PM)LanceC Wrote: Perhaps try a new SD card. If the write-protect isn't working there might be a problem with the card you're using.

Write protect is in the card reader, not in the SD card.

There is info on how to stop Win 8.1. from doing this and how to repair a damaged card in the useful links in my signature line at the bottom of this post. However, none of my PC's is infested with Windows 8, so I haven't tried it myself.

Don't count on Microshaft fixing this bug in Windows 10. They haven't yet admitted that they committed a crime here, and have had plenty of chances to fix Windows 8.1 with their many patch Tuesdays since then.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
It has to be the card or the reader not window 8.x if the card is good and the tab is back windows can't write to it
Post Reply Post Reply
Ok, so I invested in another card reader. I have 2 - one in the laptop and another external one. It seems that the 2 I have are both not reading the locked status of the sd card. The new one read it and I have successfully downloaded my data and reinserted the card back in the S9 without it wanting to reformat. I've also invested in another sd card that is wireless and am going to try doing it wirelessly (as a very kind person told me about) - so if that works it will negate the need to keep taking the card out.

Once again, thanks to all for your advice.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Airsense 11 Auto and insurance compliance and data reporting to sleep doctor sausagesrolex 1 245 03-01-2024, 11:59 PM
Last Post: an4g745
  [Equipment] Simultaneous Reporting of Cheyne-Stokes Respiration (CSR) and Central Apnea (CA) Aldiorg 3 295 02-19-2024, 03:57 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  AirSense 11 not reporting data correctly to SD card WHB74 4 505 10-17-2023, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  P10 reporting leaks even when there are no real leaks Michaely6 14 2,573 08-07-2023, 08:22 PM
Last Post: JasonR
  Why does my O2 reporting not reflect my Oscar reporting ? Albatros 4 511 06-23-2023, 05:53 AM
Last Post: Albatros
  What can I expect from the DVLA (UK) after reporting OSA? Quarky68 1 659 06-21-2023, 09:23 AM
Last Post: Kingsway
  Why does my Oscar reporting start at a wrong time ? Albatros 4 713 04-15-2023, 01:40 AM
Last Post: Albatros

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.