Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SD CARD [what type & size?]
SD CARD [what type & size?]
Hi, I am new to forum.  I just picked up a ResMed S11 and was curious wha type of SD card I should get to work with the machine.  I have choen not to have info asend to cloud - so, I need a SD card to show my provider in 30 days.

Thanks for your help.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SD CARD
Any brand any size not larger than 32GB formatted as FAT32.

8GB is a nice size
Post Reply Post Reply
thank you.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi RussellS!  -  Welcome

Any SDHC card from 4 GB up to 256 GB will work in your AS11.  I don't think the SDXC type card will work.  Prior to the AS11, the maximum size was 32 GB.  You can even use a micro-SD if you have the full size adapter carrier.   You can purchase these just about anywhere nowadays.  Look for the best price/value.  A lot of times, this will be the cheapest card.   One final thought. SD cards can go bad in a heartbeat.  I highly recommend that you create a dedicated directory on your computer and regularly back up the card for safe keeping.   You can use the data from this location to import into OSCAR too.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
thank you.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SD CARD [what type & size?]
Good advice. Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-07-2022, 07:15 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Hi RussellS!  -  Welcome

Any SDHC card from 4 GB up to 256 GB will work in your AS11.  I don't think the SDXC type card will work.  Prior to the AS11, the maximum size was 32 GB.  You can even use a micro-SD if you have the full size adapter carrier.   You can purchase these just about anywhere nowadays.  Look for the best price/value.  A lot of times, this will be the cheapest card.   One final thought. SD cards can go bad in a heartbeat.  I highly recommend that you create a dedicated directory on your computer and regularly back up the card for safe keeping.   You can use the data from this location to import into OSCAR too.
- Red

I'm using a SanDisk Extreme Pro SDXC 128GB and it works without any problems on an AS11.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the update! It seems the AS11 is more forgiving on the card type than its predecessors.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Doing a little research, as I had the same question,  and it would seem a 4gb card will hold about a year and a half worth of data from what most people seem to be saying
Post Reply Post Reply
This is the one that I used, worked great with Airsense 11 "SanDisk Ultra 32GB Class 10 SDHC UHS-I Memory Card up to 80MB/s (SDSDUNC-032G-GN6IN)"
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Transcend (Somnetics) Micro Power Plug Size SteadyState 6 1,787 03-25-2024, 01:14 PM
Last Post: johnbrain
  Suggestions for correcting class 6 flow type on Oscar Gugliano 5 248 03-03-2024, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Tube Size - 12mm, 15mm and 22mm MrIvanDrago 8 471 02-23-2024, 09:31 AM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  Mask Type Setting Mpadgett714 1 512 12-11-2023, 01:10 PM
Last Post: gainerfull
  Mask type in settings isn’t the mask I’m wearing 3k9BAO 1 415 11-15-2023, 11:31 PM
Last Post: eok361
  ResMed mask settings - what changes in each type? skypony 8 16,063 11-13-2023, 10:14 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  [Treatment] Where can I get this type of Boil-and-bite Mandibular Advancement Splint / MAD? selfhelpdevice 1 307 11-13-2023, 08:38 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.