Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SD Card Data
SD Card Data
Hello all you sleepyheads,

I looked at my SD card by going to "Computer" then "Properties" and it shows 3.68 GB free of 3.72 GB. This tells me that my machine is not saving any data.

Here are the settings; can anyone tell what I must do?

Thank You!

Mode S/T
IPAP- 16.0
Epap- 8.0
BPM - 12
Ti - 1.0
Rise Time- on
Rise Time- 10
Ramp Start Pressure- 4.0
Patient Disc- Off
Tubing Type- Off
Tubing Type- 22
Apnea- Off
Mini Vent- Off
Backlight- Off
Language- Eng
HPA/CM H20- CMH20
Setup Pa- Leak
Humidifier- 5
Reset Th- no
Reset Bl - no
Provider- Off

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SD Card Data
Hi pogosix,
Which Respironics machine do you have?
I think if you take out the humidifier tank and turn the machine over, you'll find the model number on the bottom.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-26-2013, 10:10 AM)trish6hundred Wrote: Hi pogosix,
Which Respironics machine do you have?
I think if you take out the humidifier tank and turn the machine over, you'll find the model number on the bottom.

The model number is 1061420

Thanks for responding
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi pogosix,Usually, there is a name such as PR System 1 on the machine or something like that, I'm sorry if I confused you with my question.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
If the machine says Phillips Respironics and has the word "Plus" in the name, it is not data capable so the only thing it is writing on the card is hours used.

I think the 1420 is not data capable. I tried to look it up and couldn't find anything on it. PR has an odd system for identification.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(07-26-2013, 10:34 AM)pogosix Wrote: The model number is 1061420
BiPAP S/T
Specifications http://bipapst.respironics.com/Specifications.asp
Quick start guide http://bipapst.respironics.com/PDF/BiPAP_QSGuide.pdf
Brochure http://bipapst.respironics.com/PDF/BiPAP_Brochure.pdf

Respironics BiPAP ST (newer, "PR System One" model) manual available via email (section 3)
http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

Post Reply Post Reply
(07-26-2013, 09:30 AM)pogosix Wrote: Hello all you sleepyheads,

I looked at my SD card by going to "Computer" then "Properties" and it shows 3.68 GB free of 3.72 GB. This tells me that my machine is not saving any data.

It may be working perfectly well, but an SD card can store far more data than a CPAP machine needs. Your card has 40 MB in use, which is more than what my machine has used in 14 months. My ResScan data folder contains 8.9 MB of data for 294 nights. (Sometimes if I'm sleeping well I don't bother downloading it). Granted, I'm using an outdated machine made by ResMed, with limited data capabilities, but CPAP data files really aren't that big.

Post Reply Post Reply
(07-26-2013, 09:30 AM)pogosix Wrote: Provider- Off
From Quick start guide http://bipapst.respironics.com/PDF/BiPAP_QSGuide.pdf

Provider mode: You can choose “ on ” or “off ” to enable or disable provider mode. Selecting “on” will put the device in provider mode
(and the device will not automatically return to patient mode when the screen times out or you select the Back option).
Selecting “ no ” keeps the device in patient mode

Setup parameter display ... Leak, RR, Vm, Vte

Setup parameter display: You can select which measured parameters will display on the Monitor Pressure screen. Choose from Leak, RR (Respiratory Rate), Min vent, or Vte. See the Measured Parameter section of the User Manual for more information

Post Reply Post Reply
My PRS1 says the data card is 100% free all the time...yet there is actually 5 weeks worth of data on the card at present
I don't believe anything I hear and only half of what I see
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-29-2013, 11:56 PM)spdklls99 Wrote: My PRS1 says the data card is 100% free all the time...yet there is actually 5 weeks worth of data on the card at present

The data takes up a minuscule amount of space. I think that it's a rounding issue... so that you might have something like 99.7% of space available, and it's rounded up to 100%. Once it gets down to 99.4%, it will probably say you have 99% free.

Smile

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SD Card in AirSense 11 missing data larryh 2 170 03-06-2024, 08:54 PM
Last Post: larryh
  [CPAP] First post - Uploading Airsense 11 AutoSet data to SD card DrBook 2 346 01-03-2024, 07:50 PM
Last Post: DrBook
  AirSense 11 not reporting data correctly to SD card WHB74 4 504 10-17-2023, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question Recording Data To SD Card TheEngineer 4 671 09-14-2023, 08:30 AM
Last Post: RNeil
  No SD Card anyway to get last night's data jerrykur 2 467 08-01-2023, 10:41 AM
Last Post: jerrykur
  My DME cant import my emailed SD card data, can I export all days to a pdf? ImAlwaysTiredd 7 725 12-28-2022, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  SD card backup on PC and new SD card snorin2 0 922 12-05-2022, 01:53 PM
Last Post: snorin2

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.