Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SD Card - Doggone it!
RE: SD Card - Doggone it!
I got into the habit of putting a finger back over the SD card slot when I reached over to turn the machine on. But since I now only take the card out once a week, it is easier for me to remember to put it back.

I have an alarm on my phone to remind me it is CPAP data day. And another to remind me to put the card back. It is a system that has worked for over 6 months now. I used to download the data twice a week in case I missed a day. But that "in case" let me relax too much and I lost data due to waiting too long.

My next machine just may be a PR because this data crap with ResMed is stupid.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(11-20-2014, 06:38 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: My next machine just may be a PR because this data crap with ResMed is stupid.

Will you be getting a P10 with that too? Because as RG says "Resistance is futile" Big Grin

BTW I agree the data things they have done on the s9 is quite annoying.
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply
Keep pushing the P10 further up your nose. Here, let me do it for you.

And yeah, it is beyond annoying. It is proof it is all about the compliance and not the treatment. If it were about the treatment, the data would be on there longer. Not even the DOCTOR can see the data after 30 days.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(11-20-2014, 03:11 PM)Galactus Wrote: Before going flashair I would stick a stick note to my nasal pillows that reminded me the card wasn't there.

(11-20-2014, 06:47 PM)Galactus Wrote: Will you be getting a P10 with that too? Because as RG says "Resistance is futile" Big Grin

BTW I agree the data things they have done on the s9 is quite annoying.

I tried the yellow sticky-note thing but it didn't work. I kept forgetting where I put the sticky-notes.

As to the P10? I no longer recommend everyone use the P10 since I had to convert my son from the P10 to a ffm........

But, I simply reminded myself that even if there is one or two people that need to use something other than the P10, it's ok. Because everyone's different. Except me of course. I'm not different. I'm the same.

What were we talking about? Oh yeah, where I left the sticky-notes. I have pills that help me remember stuff. But I forget to take them. So I guess you'll have to find the sticky-notes without my help. If you run across my memory pills, let me know.

Post Reply Post Reply
P02- That P10 is already jammed so far up my nose there is no turning back. Talking to resmed now about a .10 fee every time I even say or type P10.

RG- You traitor! 30 lashes for you. I thought we could rely on you to forget things, be different and the same and to get everyone to convert to a P10. Now we see we can't rely on you. Go stand in the corner.
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SD card backup on PC and new SD card snorin2 0 922 12-05-2022, 01:53 PM
Last Post: snorin2
  ResMed S9 SD Card "Invalid SD Card, erase card data?" MAPnea 41 50,876 04-29-2021, 03:42 AM
Last Post: Scobber
  Downloading data to SD card of Resmed for nights that SD card not in ResMed machine Robert6 8 9,327 06-19-2015, 09:28 AM
Last Post: estgad
  Forgot to put card back in machine, is there a way to copy it from machine to card? Marnid2014 6 6,250 04-06-2014, 08:54 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.