Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Can I still delete & reimport SH data from Dec. 21-28?
Can I still delete & reimport SH data from Dec. 21-28?
From Dec. 21-28 I was importing oximetry data into Sleepyhead. When I started looking at my overview bar graphs last week, I found that the AHI bar graphs were messed up for those days. That's because I was on CPAP for fractions of a night (to limit aerophagia), but doing oximetry recording for the full night. 

Importing the oximetry file did not change my apnea statistics at all; it just lowered the height of the tri-color bar for those days. This bugs me because it's hard to get a real overview, and it was hard to explain to the sleep doc last week, even though I drew lines on my paper copy where the top of each bar should be.

If I delete those days now, will they re-import from my SD card? And where are the directions for making the attachment big?

On this chart, where I selected all the nights since I've had the pressure on 6 cm, Dec. 27th has an AHI of 11.85 and Dec. 20th has an AHI of 11.59. Oximetry data was imported on the 27th, and deleting the oximetry doesn't fix it. I was on CPAP for 4h 08m and on the oximeter for 8h 13m.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Can I still delete & reimport SH data from Dec. 21-28?
Go to each day and delete the data then reimport from the SD card the gaps will be filled in
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks, jaswilliams, that worked. How long does the data stay on the SD card? Until I delete it?
And how do most people back up their SD card data?
Post Reply Post Reply
Most users create a directory on their PC and copy the entire contents from the SD card to this directory.  Always answer Yes for the overwrite prompts when you copy.  This will allow the summary database files to be updated.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-06-2019, 06:59 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Most users create a directory on their PC and copy the entire contents from the SD card to this directory.  Always answer Yes for the overwrite prompts when you copy.  This will allow the summary database files to be updated.

Thanks, CN, that was easy. There's already 70 MB on the card! When I run out of space, I'll need to have another one ready to go. Any idea what the capacity of the card is? It has very faded printing on it. I can't read it.
Post Reply Post Reply
I think the A10 will use up to 4Gb before it starts to overwrite the oldest files first.  Nowadays finding an SD card that small may prove impractical. The A10 can use any SD card up to 32GB.  I recommend that you keep a spare in case your current SD card fails.  SD cards are sold at almost any pharmacy or big box.  Look for the best value.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can I delete a profile in Oscar? JUllian 8 2,329 04-12-2024, 02:54 PM
Last Post: amarnina
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 3 242 03-29-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 234 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
Question Possible to delete a night of data & should I Plmnb 1 174 03-10-2024, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 334 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,688 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  How to delete CPAP data in OSCAR before sleep and after waking? Apnealicious 30 4,603 09-29-2023, 07:12 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.