Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SD Card for Dream Station Auto Bi-Pap
SD Card for Dream Station Auto Bi-Pap
Hello the Forum,

I am wondering which SD cards will work in my Dream Station. Or more specifically, SDHC WiFi type card. The card that came with the Dream Station is private labeled Philips Resperonics. It is 2 Gb. If I recall correctly, that could be a straight SD card. Will the SDHC (enhanced SD, HC is high capacity) work OK?

Also, to extract the files, I would figure the Dream Station needs to be "ON". I would also ASSUME it should not be in therapy mode. I do not like the idea of transferring a file(s) while it/they is/are "OPEN" and being written to by the Dream Station.

Any thoughts on this?? Enquiring minds want to no know.

Thanks, Stan
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SD Card for Dream Station Auto Bi-Pap
The Toshiba Flashair is the preferred card.  You won't have a choice of SD or SDHC.  The only option is size and the least expensive will work.  Oddly, in the U.S. the 16Gb is the least expensive.  In the U.K. the 8Gb is the price leader.  .  . One of those "Go figure" moments.

Leaving the CPAP plugged in to an active outlet will keep the SD card energized. Some people have reported that they kill all power when their CPAP is not in use. This would prevent any communications with th SD card.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SD Card for Dream Station Auto Bi-Pap
Howdy Nape, then it is an SDHC card, there are no SD cards, the earlier version, that have 32Gb capacity.

Thanks for the info.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar cannot read SD card and SD card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 1 645 08-21-2023, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Oscar cannot read card - card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 3 555 08-21-2023, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Philips replacement - SD card issues - REMStar Auto 60 series to Dream Station 1 JshMD 2 956 04-05-2023, 08:05 PM
Last Post: Aces
  Smart Card & Software for the old Respironics Remstar Auto M-Series ?? JoyD. 7 2,866 03-02-2023, 11:13 AM
Last Post: JoyD.
  Dream Station 2 and oscar Pweber88 5 720 09-12-2022, 06:34 AM
Last Post: querist
  EncorePro 2.24 - Dream Station 2 Data Files Steve Dever 3 1,099 11-09-2021, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Steve Dever
  Dream mapper blue tooth stopped working Kathylee 10 27,874 02-10-2020, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Mac Daddy

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.