Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SD Card for ResMed AirSense 10 Elite
SD Card for ResMed AirSense 10 Elite
Does anyone know if I need a special SD card for my ResMed AirSense 10 Elite.
The label on the SD Card I have says:

SD
HC
ResMed

Putting the card into my computer reveals it is 3.69GB and FAT32.

Can I get an extra SD HC card and format it to FAT32 and copy the original to the new one?  Will the ResMed machine be able to handle a 8, or 16 GB SD card if I upsize it??

Along with that I saw on the internet a HC1.  Does that mean there is also an HC2???  Does it matter?

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SD Card for ResMed AirSense 10 Elite
SD cards come formatted to FAT32 by default.  You can use any SD card from 4Gb to 32Gb without any problems.  The design of the A10's system limits the maximum addressable area in a card to 4Gb.  This means that you can use a larger capacity card but the Resmed will only use 4Gb of it. Nowadays, it is difficult to find a card as small as 4Gb. Look for the best value. You can purchase SD cards from many places, including drugstores or big box stores.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset help Pawpri 3 107 03-25-2024, 04:22 PM
Last Post: AlannaSantos
  Getting message "Your Resmed CPAP machine has not been tested yet". It's AirSense 11. PurpleOx 32 4,283 03-07-2024, 03:49 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  WiFi SD Card for AirSense and OSCAR Stillglade 1 639 01-08-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  AirSense 11 Data download csv file vs. card tkblizard 3 493 12-29-2023, 04:33 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Request Copy of Resmed Airsense 10 SDCard core files gedm 6 484 12-14-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: gedm
  Created a program to support Wifi SD card for Resmed and all other devices narual 13 2,251 12-08-2023, 07:29 PM
Last Post: JerryE
  ResMed AirSense 11 AutoSet 39517 (22231480293) human 4 720 11-05-2023, 10:23 AM
Last Post: pholynyk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.