Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SD Card on Aircurve 10
SD Card on Aircurve 10
I have been using this unit for 5 months and have no problem.  I temporarily moved 1100 miles for the winter  from Pittsburgh Pa to  Tampa Fl. but now I can not see my data on Myair.com.  I guess the hospital who gave me the unit has the SD Card programmed for them but I get no information.  My question is, if you move out of the telephone region to another region will data be recorded on the SD Card  ??    Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SD Card on Aircurve 10
The data is always on the sd card if there is one in the machine. Only basic summary information is pushed up to my air.com

If there is an SD card in the machine download sleepyhead and you can easily look at the data
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm pretty sure the data will still be on the SD card. If you brought a computer along, and it has a card reader, you can scan through the data folders on the SD card for files with recent dates. Or you could upload it into ResScan or SleepyHead...

If your AirCurve has a CDMA modem, it has, or will soon, become obsolete (the modem, not the whole machine), as the phone systems are switching over to the newer protocols. I understand that Bell Canada is one of the last holdouts, and it will be turning off CDMA in April next year. No more Gold Stars...
Post Reply Post Reply
I normally live in Pittsburgh and travel to Florida and the Keys, and have also spent time in Colorado and many other locations. The MyAir data is always available online. Your SD card data should be recording for Sleepyhead or ResScan, and I don't know of a way it can be locked out. Be sure the LOCK shutter is set to unlock on the card. The data transmitted by your machine to the CDMA phone networks is not affected by the SD card.

Enjoy the warm weather!
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ok data is always recorded but is it by individual use date or a accumulated total use    I don't have card reader on my system. Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
On my AirSense Autoset, each Resmed day gets its own data folder in the DATALOG folder. I assume it would be the same on the AirCurve.
Post Reply Post Reply
Your data is saved on the SD card for every sleep session. That data can be summarized in software to provide longer-term statistics and reports.

On your machine, you can review sleep therapy information on-screen. The Sleep Report function can be enhanced by changing a setting in the clinical menu as follows:
Hold down the control knob and home button at the same time until Clinical Settings become available. Enter clinical settings by selecting with the control knob. Scroll through the settings to near the bottom and select Essentials. Change the setting from ON to PLUS, then exit the settings menu. This will make a detailed sleep report available for 1-day, 7-days, 1-month, 90-days and one-year. All of the data is stored in machine memory and is not affected by the SD card. Your machine stores one-year of data. You can look at that data on-screen anytime, and it is much better to use the PLUS setting of Essentials.

Please get a copy of your Resmed Aircurve 10 Vauto clinical manual at the CPAP Setup Manuals link at the top of the page. http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sleeprider and others who answered   thanks for the info

Sleeprider and others who answered   thanks for the info
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi,

Question : when does "AirCurve 10 ASV" write to to the SD? it does not seem to be dynamic nor write to the SD as soon as the machine
                is turned off (but not physically powered off). 
                E.g., I used the machine on Saturday starting 2 AM, woke up Sunday at 8 AM & there was nothing on SD!!
                (BTW, before you ask, SD was not locked). This has happened only a few time. 
                FYI, I've put the machine in Airplane mode ... but this also happened when machine was transmitting data to "MyAir".
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome to the forum!

The first question is, Have you tried writing to the card while it's in your PC? The Resmed usually writes to the card about 3 minutes after stopping the blower.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Aircurve 11 Bipap skcampbell2 4 209 03-09-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: skcampbell2
Question Importing Data Only After A Certain Date ResMed AirCurve 10 somewherein413 4 333 02-14-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question Is there a way of formatting a 64gb SD card to work with the AirCurve 10? niurefine 4 607 01-09-2024, 05:28 PM
  Program a ResMed AirCurve 10 VAUTO HD Fry 9 691 12-07-2023, 10:08 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Oscar cannot read SD card and SD card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 1 641 08-21-2023, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Oscar cannot read card - card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 3 549 08-21-2023, 01:02 PM
  European AirCurve 10 VAUTO - Can somebody unlock please sleep2023 4 883 07-06-2023, 08:42 AM
Last Post: sleep2023

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.