Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SD Card only?
SD Card only?
Hello, I am new to this forum and just downloaded the Oscar reporting software ...Does this software only upload data from an SD Card?  My CPAP machine does not have an SD card but uses Bluetooth only....and the reporting is uploaded Daily to my sleep clinic and physician’s office.  Is there any way to extract this data without an SD card?  Thank you for your assistance...
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SD Card only?
Hi Cwalsh - Welcome

EDIT: In order to transfer the data from your device, you will need an SD card.  This can be a regular card or a Toshiba FlashAir Wi-Fi SD card.  Since you are starting out, I recommend the standard card.  It is far cheaper to purchase and is easier to start getting data into OSCAR. If you don't have one, most big box stores, pharmacies, and online vendors sell them. You don't need one from the manufacturer.

Look to the left of the air filter for your SD card slot.  Depending on your Dreamstation model, the card may record more detailed data than the data being transmitted wirelessly.  If your machine doesn't have an SD card, you may use any card that is 32Gb or smaller.

I found this video on the Philips site:

Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Remove the humidifier so you don't spill water and look on the bottom for a model number that starts with DSXnnn where nnn are numbers. It is possible your machine has no useful data and that will help. It will have a slot though anyway
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you so much for the replies. I did find the SD card!!  I installed it into my Mac and like magic, all the data appeared. This will help a lot. I was impressed with the software.
Post Reply Post Reply
Well done if you want any help interpreting the data start a thread in the main forum
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar cannot read SD card and SD card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 1 644 08-21-2023, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Oscar cannot read card - card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 3 554 08-21-2023, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Angry EncoreBasic SD card problem [non-PR card?] medinamike 5 2,334 10-08-2017, 12:04 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Sleepyhead imports from card instead of specified floder if a card is present DariaVader 5 2,573 03-18-2016, 05:40 PM
Last Post: DariaVader

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.