Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SD Card or Machine failing to record?
Question 
SD Card or Machine failing to record?
The last couple of months, I have had days where no graph data has been recorded and others where graph data has only been recorded part of the night.  On one night, it showed I only wore my mask for 1.5 hours and well, I know THAT isn't accurate.  So, the question is, could this simply be a failing SD card or is it the machine not recording?   If I get a new SD card, I may as well get a Toshiba Flash Air card, but which is the right one?
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: SD Card or Machine failing to record?
Trying a different SD card is the cheap and easy way to find out. SD cards fail all the time.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 120 108,627 05-15-2019, 03:48 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Will any SD card work for Resmed machine? sleepytimegal 2 399 09-19-2018, 10:48 PM
Last Post: bonjour
  ResMed S9 SD Card "Invalid SD Card, erase card data?" MAPnea 32 38,641 09-18-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  Vibratory snoring - can a Dreammapper record someone else's snoring? problemchild 3 453 05-26-2018, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Robert121571
  Just realized there is no SD card in new machine.. what to do? Janieprint 10 720 04-30-2018, 04:51 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Pin from power plug stuck in machine ResMed cpap machine B10576 12 2,418 04-08-2018, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Hellodare
  How to make the A10A for Her record to SD HalfAsleep 20 1,514 10-05-2017, 12:47 AM
Last Post: jaswilliams

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.