Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SD Card software
SD Card software

I'm new to the hose head club (1 month).

Philips Respironics System 1 SD Cards

I need some software that works for Mac OSX Mtn. Lion to read the SD card and decode the files. SleepyHead doesn't import data. SleepyHead reads the date, machine type, serial number, etc. but not the data files.

Audacity imports raw data but no titles to the graph.???.

Any good software for Mac out there?

Ralph
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SD Card software
You shouldn't need anything more than SleepyHead. If SH can see the date, machine etc, that's all it should need.

Can you yourself see the card, and see its internal folder structure?
Post Reply Post Reply
Make sure the drive for the SD card is properly mounted. Typically, you can tell this by an icon showing up on your Desktop. Also, make sure you "write-protect" the SD card by sliding the little slider-thingy back before you insert it into your Mac.

All you should have to do to import data is to select the device corresponding to the SD card using the Import command in SH.

Sleep-well
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I can find the file Po and subfiles 00000000001.001 etc. They are grayed out. I then select ZEO data from top of screen scroll down. I then can see files marked above and select them. then I hit import and nothing happens.

I then can see what day they were recorded and their size (kb). Then, when I hit the import icon, nothing happens.
Post Reply Post Reply
Can you see data on the screen ... AHI/leak/PB
If not ... you need to set "Show AHI/leak/PB" to ON
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi ralphcheller1,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more responses to your question and best of luck with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Are you trying to import from the correct place?

Here are the steps you need to follow.

Step 1: Choose Import from the SH Main Menu screen.
[Image: SH1_zps7bc4525c.jpg]

Step 2: Choose the appropriate selection from this pop up screen. I chose the "New Location" option for this example.
[Image: SH2_zps0ec63616.jpg]

Step 3: Negotiate to the SD card device. When you get a similar screen to the one shown, click the "Choose" option to import your data.
[Image: SH3_zpsc3ca63b0.jpg]

You should have successfully imported data into SH.

Hope that helps. Sleep-well
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Wait, why are you seeing "Zeo" data? Zeo is not your machine.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
I see now.

You were actually trying to import oximeter data by doing this.

[Image: ScreenShot2013-06-23at73433AM_zpsc37ab830.jpg]

You need to be doing this instead.

[Image: ScreenShot2013-06-23at73440AM_zpsf239cf25.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ReMed Airsense software/firmware Ralph436 22 1,123 01-23-2024, 11:55 AM
Last Post: george1945
  Contec CMS50E Pulse Oximeter Software John7 0 381 11-12-2023, 09:18 AM
Last Post: John7
  [Equipment] Which 24 Hr Oximeter to buy & PC/Tablet compatible software EasySleep 0 340 11-08-2023, 08:26 AM
Last Post: EasySleep
  Lowenstein Software shawsg 2 585 09-27-2023, 12:10 PM
Last Post: shawsg
  AirSense 11 Stopped Transmitting ?Related to Software Update? YankeeLaker 57 7,076 08-19-2023, 09:54 AM
Last Post: jijididit
  Lumis 100 and correct software for reading a sleep data?? doognibor 3 641 08-08-2023, 02:19 PM
Last Post: Dire
  AirSense 11 water / humidity / software incident rpierce 5 1,194 07-31-2023, 08:53 PM
Last Post: rpierce

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.