Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SD Cards and Windows 10/Sleepyhead
SD Cards and Windows 10/Sleepyhead
I just downloaded the new SH version on my laptop--went in so easily compared to the struggle I had with the old one on my PC. I then read some of RobyDue's instructions to see if they were updated and found a warning to Windows 10 users that even locking their SD cards doesn't mean they are safe. I have Windows 7 on my PC--soon to be updated--and since I have a PR machine didn't lock it. How do I tell if I have screwed things up on my Windows 10 laptop--I didn't lock the card. If I did mess things up I can get a new card this week. Is it better to leave my card out of my CPAP machine? Is the card safe if locked? HELP! Oh-jeez
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SD Cards and Windows 10/Sleepyhead
your machine doesn't care, only resmed s9 series care about what else is on the card.
Post Reply Post Reply
Also, you could/can get a FlashAir card which will let you transfer the data from the SD card to any computer you own via WiFi connection instead of moving the card. They are about $15 to $30 depending on which you get. A nice solution. Instructions on in here - look for a thread about the FlashPap program to explain how to do it.
I am not a Medical professional and I don't play one on the internet.
Started CPAP Therapy April 5, 2016
I'd Rather Be Sleeping
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-19-2016, 02:16 PM)FrankNichols Wrote: Also, you could/can get a FlashAir card which will let you transfer the data from the SD card to any computer you own via WiFi connection instead of moving the card. They are about $15 to $30 depending on which you get. A nice solution. Instructions on in here - look for a thread about the FlashPap program to explain how to do it.

x2. The FlashAir wifi card is the easiest way to transfer data from your machine to your computer.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the info on FlashPap. I think I will look into it. Using the SD card unlocked the first time didn't seem to cause any problems. I appreciate the answers. Does the FlashPap card replace the SD card that comes with the CPAP machine?
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes and if you put the existing SD card into your computer, you can have one of the utilities download the data to the SD card. Then if you ever need to take your SD card to your doc, you take the old one instead of the flashair.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR Windows Portable No-Install CraigKevin 17 2,422 03-14-2024, 02:25 AM
Last Post: Ossy01
  multiple windows ? zaienk 4 315 01-17-2024, 07:15 AM
Last Post: zaienk
  OSCAR 1.5.1 Windows 10 sleeper2460 2 751 11-01-2023, 12:29 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  wifi EzShare SD Card for Windows 11 Home Greg1582378 3 835 09-23-2023, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  SD Cards - backup [SOLVED] Post 11 ApneaticBill 39 2,439 12-07-2022, 10:05 PM
Last Post: ApneaticBill
  Successfully installed InfoSmart on Windows 10 DrmWEaver 5 2,377 12-07-2022, 09:24 AM
  Installing latest OSCAR on an old Windows PC Rcgop 8 822 07-17-2022, 09:08 AM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.