Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SD Download using OSCAR
SD Download using OSCAR
Help wanted....
I have been testing OSCAR and was very happy until today.
I may be doing something wrong or stupid.
When I download the SD card to Encore Basic and Sleepyhead, the data is correctly downloaded. When I try to download it to Oscar, a message indicates that the latest data has been downloaded.
As demonstrated by the Daily Screen, It has not!
I will try to download to OSCAR before Sleepyhead, but as the card is locked, I fail to see the previous download to be a problem.
Is there any method to stop downloads to OSCAR?
Any suggestions please. Thinking-about Huh
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SD Download using OSCAR
graeme Wrote:As demonstrated by the Daily Screen, It has not!

Well, I don't see a screenshot of your daily screen, so I guess there's no data! Too-funny What do the other screens show (statistics and iverview)?

You're quite right that if the card is locked there shouldn't be any problem downloading to SleepyHead first. Are you using a USB card reader? I've had two, both of which failed to recognise that the card was locked.
Post Reply Post Reply
You can try this to see if it helps:

(05-04-2019, 01:08 AM)GuyScharf Wrote: In your Preferences settings, disable (uncheck) "Do not import sessions older than...".  This feature does not work with the records from your PR machine.  With that option disabled, OSCAR loads data from your SD card without any apparent problem.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Success achieved by unchecking this feature.
Thanks Thanks Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar 1.5.1 - where to download cc0bc973 stanley61 4 197 02-26-2024, 02:11 PM
Last Post: stanley61
  AirSense 11 Data download csv file vs. card tkblizard 3 493 12-29-2023, 04:33 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Are older versions of OSCAR available to download? leonking 0 297 11-23-2023, 03:01 PM
Last Post: leonking
  can i download the data of the sd card? ness1125 2 441 10-05-2023, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD OSCAR 1.5.0 Greywolfe 1 443 09-07-2023, 12:18 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  where can I get the download for Encore Basic leshep66 13 809 08-09-2023, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  Software for Airsense11 download? Gwbrown7 3 1,043 07-31-2023, 01:36 AM
Last Post: FromOZ

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.