Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Oops - wiped out SD card
Exclaimation 
Oops - wiped out SD card
In my rush to check my 'scores' with the SleepyHead software, I forgot to unplug my S9. Oh-jeez Upon reinserting the SD card, after importing a months worth of data into SleepyHead, the screen showed that the SD card was not in the correct format and had to be reformatted. Fearing that I'd have to re-program the machine, I let the reformat occur. Unsure

The good news is that the machine apparently keeps all of its settings in the firmware along with what is stored on the SD card.Thumbs-up-2
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. 
ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Oops - wiped out SD card
I haven't ever unplugged my machine before removing or putting the card back in. hmmm
Post Reply Post Reply
I never bother to, either.

PollCat, if you just downloaded everything, you didn't lose anything at least. What you could do, though, is go through the screens and write down what your settings are so that if something were to happen, you could put everything back. Easier than trying to translate what SH says into what and where it is on the screens.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(11-18-2013, 08:19 PM)PollCat Wrote: after importing a months worth of data into SleepyHead,
Detailed data stored on the card (not on the machine). If detailed data is important to you, download often so you keep track of whats going on.
I download every morning, been on PAP for 3 years, don,t know what all means but still fascinated by the colored graphs

Data on the machine and SD card
http://www.s9morecomfort.com/s9morecomfo...ement.html

Post Reply Post Reply
the machine will not loose settings it even has some use data the card is just for the lab and doc

my resperonics model 50 destroyed cards on its own 3 card slots still ate them

last time i used sleepy head it stores data i had to go to sleepy head folder and delete stuff to get sleepy head to read a fresh start card

i was getting 98 leak and had a heck of a time getting sleepy head to recheck it because it saved and mixed all the data
"You're only lonely if you're not there for you."
-- Phil McGraw
Well, I looked my demons in the eyes, laid bare my chest, said "Do your best, destroy me. You see, I've been to hell and back so many times, I must admit you kind of bore me."
- Ray LaMontagne
One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.
Bob Marley
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SD card backup on PC and new SD card snorin2 0 944 12-05-2022, 01:53 PM
Last Post: snorin2
  ResMed S9 SD Card "Invalid SD Card, erase card data?" MAPnea 41 50,996 04-29-2021, 03:42 AM
Last Post: Scobber
Surprised oops! Sleeeppp 3 1,513 11-04-2015, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Sleeeppp
  Downloading data to SD card of Resmed for nights that SD card not in ResMed machine Robert6 8 9,357 06-19-2015, 09:28 AM
Last Post: estgad
  Forgot to put card back in machine, is there a way to copy it from machine to card? Marnid2014 6 6,279 04-06-2014, 08:54 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  sleepyhead oops! sir_sleeps_alot 9 3,269 11-30-2013, 02:29 AM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
  Oops Devilbiss Standard Plus got wet...problems? artmanr 3 2,915 03-30-2013, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Shastzi

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.