Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleephead Copy to SD Card
Sleephead Copy to SD Card
Well, I messed up and while I thought I was erasing just a bit on one days data, I erased all the data on the SD card.

My question is, as I have the data on my computer in Sleepyhead, can I reload the data onto the SD card, and if so, how?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleephead Copy to SD Card
I'm not expert on SH. I think it makes a copy of your SD card when you import data. You would drill down to where it keeps the copy then copy it back to the card.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Be of good cheer, Bibob, you do not need to be concerned about it. Just put the card back into your machine. It will automatically record all the past data for up to a year, with the exception of the detailed graphs. Those are only kept on the card for a week anyhow, so your week's worth of detailed stuff will be gone to reappear one day at a time for the next 7 days.

Post Reply Post Reply
ResMed is very picky about how the files are written on the card so even if you make a copy of it, the machine will probably reject it and want to rewrite the info on the card anyway.

As retired guy said, it doesn't matter anyway as the machine will rewrite the compliance data to the card and then repopulate the detailed data from here on.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the help. As I'm in the first week of this machine, I was concerned that I had lost the data that will be used to validate my use requirements.

Thank you once again.
Bob
Post Reply Post Reply
Just try to remember to "Lock" the sdcard before you put it in your computer, then "unlock" it when you put it back in the Resmed. That will avoid needing to reformat it all the time.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [News] Apnea Board News 2023 email copy SuperSleeper 0 642 10-10-2023, 12:32 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  SD card backup on PC and new SD card snorin2 0 921 12-05-2022, 01:53 PM
Last Post: snorin2
  ResMed S9 SD Card "Invalid SD Card, erase card data?" MAPnea 41 50,867 04-29-2021, 03:42 AM
Last Post: Scobber
  When asking for a sleep study copy greatunclebill 3 819 10-31-2020, 09:06 PM
Last Post: greatunclebill
  Dream Station SD Card data - copy error goldpt 30 4,717 10-21-2020, 07:45 AM
Last Post: jaswilliams
  my first night of sleephead data Fiddy 8 1,629 02-21-2019, 06:06 AM
Last Post: Fiddy
  Sleephead readings on 5-20cmh therapy Figgy15 5 1,323 07-23-2018, 09:54 PM
Last Post: Figgy15

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.