Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SD card Cover on Back of 560P
SD card Cover on Back of 560P
Does anyone know of a location to order the small cover for the SD card access on the back of the Philips Respironics System One Auto 560P? I have already checked with online chat at [Supplier #1] and the said I would probably have to call Philips to get a parts distributor.

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed

Per Apnea Board Rules, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites. If you'd like to refer to the web address of a specific online CPAP Supplier (DME or Durable Medical Equipment retail store), please read our instructions on how to do that - guidelines are placed on our CPAP Supplier List (link at the top right of our forums).
Thanks for your understanding.
-----
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SD card Cover on Back of 560P
Hi Mykale,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for suggestions and best of luck to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
I would think that a DME like Supplier #1 would be able to get replacement parts for CPAP, or at least direct you to where you need to go.

One option would be to contact a CPAP Repair facility, like Supplier #27 or Supplier #28 on the Supplier List.

Or, you could attempt to call the manufacturer direct. Here is Philips-Respironics' phone number page for North America:

http://www.healthcare.philips.com/main/a...r/northam/

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the replies and direction!
Post Reply Post Reply
I assume that you have/had a modem on the back of the unit. Are you past the requirement period for the modem?
You should contact the DME that gave you the unit and ask where the card cover is?
Post Reply Post Reply
When I set patients up with a System One with Wi-Fi (only on there until they meet insurance requirements) I put the SD cover in the padded envelope we provide to mail back the wireless device.

Have you checked your bag to make sure it isn't in there somewhere? It's small and pretty easy to miss.

I would call the DME and see if they have any extra. Whenever I have a completely dead machine that is being tossed, I pull off everything removable I can and keep it in my "freebie" drawer in case someone needs it in the future.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-13-2014, 11:44 AM)Bama Rambler Wrote: I assume that you have/had a modem on the back of the unit. Are you past the requirement period for the modem?
You should contact the DME that gave you the unit and ask where the card cover is?

(05-13-2014, 12:25 PM)jaycee Wrote: When I set patients up with a System One with Wi-Fi (only on there until they meet insurance requirements) I put the SD cover in the padded envelope we provide to mail back the wireless device.

Have you checked your bag to make sure it isn't in there somewhere? It's small and pretty easy to miss.

I would call the DME and see if they have any extra. Whenever I have a completely dead machine that is being tossed, I pull off everything removable I can and keep it in my "freebie" drawer in case someone needs it in the future.

Yes I have a modem on the back of the unit and have since Dec 30 of 2013. Also I looked completely through the bag that was left and there was no cover to be found.

I did call the DME late yesterday and asked how long the modem was going to be there since my last followup to the Sleep doctor happened months ago. The DME contact told me that he would mail me a SD cover and a pre-printed label to mail back the Modem. Hopefully it will get here in a couple of days. It will sure make the insertion and removal of the SD card a whole lot easier!

Thanks again for the replies and suggestions.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question I'm back, tired, and hopeless. But is Bilevel the answer ?? weuw 83 4,973 03-23-2024, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Wake and can't get back to sleep hydra 11 521 02-23-2024, 12:05 PM
Last Post: Lucid
  [Symptoms] Help my symptoms got better at first but then they came back after a month LordofthStrings 14 934 02-22-2024, 03:28 PM
Last Post: LordofthStrings
  Side sleeper vs. Back sleeper readings Bob Cali 4 402 02-21-2024, 09:54 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  Help figuring out why symptoms are back Jess2117 1 294 02-21-2024, 06:39 PM
Last Post: MikeR20
  Back at it after a few years HomerJ 7 543 02-18-2024, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Trouble Breathing, take off mask and put back on, then no trouble? mogulman 0 235 02-13-2024, 06:10 PM
Last Post: mogulman

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.