Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SD card Programmed, first?
SD card Programmed, first?
Hello I'm a newbie, I have a question does the SD card get programmed with my profile by the Equipment company or the doctor's office? The reason I asked is because I don't see my profile in the card. If their is no profile will any data be stored? What should I do call the DR office or Equipment office?

Resmed Airsense 10
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SD card Programmed, first?
What do you mean by profile? Your pressure settings etc are programmed into the machine. They are written as part of the data but I don't know where. I'd guess as a header to each session's data. What gets written to the SD card is just a copy of what the machine itself stores. Think of it as a back up and long term storage.
Post Reply Post Reply
When I use the Software to see my Data no patient data pops up, only the example data in the card.
I had a new card sent to me by the Equipment company because my DR office said the old card had another patient data in it.
Post Reply Post Reply
If the same card (old card) was in the machine, more likely the machine is used one and putting a new card in the machine wouldn't helps, unless machine data is erased first
Btw, what software are you using?

Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry using ResScan ver. 5.5,

I think I found my answer You have to make a profile to download the Data. Thank's for all your help.
Post Reply Post Reply
You have to create your patient profile in the Software.
Then you can OPEN patient, then download the SD card to that profile....
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar cannot read SD card and SD card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 1 644 08-21-2023, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Oscar cannot read card - card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 3 554 08-21-2023, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Angry EncoreBasic SD card problem [non-PR card?] medinamike 5 2,334 10-08-2017, 12:04 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Sleepyhead imports from card instead of specified floder if a card is present DariaVader 5 2,573 03-18-2016, 05:40 PM
Last Post: DariaVader

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.