Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SD card S9 problem
SD card S9 problem
Hi all,
I was trying the other day to get my 30 day compliance report off my computer instead of wasting my time to go to the doctor Anjou this away just to get a print out.  Some how I ended up re writing the sd card and it only has one day of report on there.  On my machine it still says there is over 90 days of data on it.

Is there a way I can re put all of that data back onto my SD card from the machine.  

Needing this for my CDL license.  

Thanks for any help
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SD card S9 problem
The compliance data is still on the S9 and should write to the SD card once you insert it and use the machine. Be sure to lock the SD card before placing it into your computer's slot reader. Here are other tips on your SD card. http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...emory_card
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
The S9 only holds 7days of detailed data. The summary data written to the card every time it is inserted in the machine is sufficient for CDL compliance but you will need Rescan to print the compliance report, Rescan only works on windows PC’s

This link provides further details on how to get Rescan

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only
Post Reply Post Reply
After the SD card rewrote it only shows the one day Of use on it on resscan.  But the graph says I have 2 months of data it looks like.   Under data logs tho it only shows one day, and I have already re Inserted the card in my s9. Even with the s9 without the card in it , it showing 90 days of use.   Idk if I should just bring the machine and the SD CARD into the doctor and maybe they can get the info for me ?
Post Reply Post Reply
The SD and machine both hold 1 year (365 days) of compliance data. The SD card holds 30 days of detailed data and 7 days of detailed flow data. The information won't be lost from the machine if you don't reset the data. To access the Advanced Info menu, press and hold the Info and Setup buttons for three seconds or enter the clinical setup menu (you can get a free setup manual from the forum link at the top of this page, or follow this tutorial https://www.apneaboard.com/resmed-s9-cpap-setup ).

Check your SD card tomorrow afternoon and see if the machine rewrites the compliance data with the session data. Be sure to lock the card before inserting into your computer. If the data is not written to the card, then you may need to take the machine to your supplier and have them print the report, or you can photograph the 90 day compliance screen from the advanced menu described earlier.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
In Rescan you select the amount of summary data that can be imported on the import screen make sure you are importing all summary data. I can post further steps if needed
Post Reply Post Reply
How do I import all summary data??

Thanks for all the help everyone !!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AirFit F30i Mask Problem OldTeacher 22 4,572 03-23-2024, 03:23 PM
Last Post: ButtonNoseBarbie
  [CPAP] ResMed Air Sense 10 Auto Off Problem Buddie43 19 26,333 03-05-2024, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Ailyhsaun
  Are these flow limits my problem? k888 87 5,472 02-26-2024, 12:02 PM
Last Post: k888
  [Treatment] Are leaks the problem or do I need BIPAP? TiredDude 3 333 02-22-2024, 07:52 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Is my leak rate a problem? Kevstuf 5 551 02-08-2024, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Kevstuf
  If nasal congestion is a problem, will this show in my AHI? canigetawitness1992 4 392 01-29-2024, 09:20 PM
Last Post: RNeil
  [Equipment] ResMed S9 Elite CPAP – Climate hose problem drewb6111 2 229 01-28-2024, 08:24 PM
Last Post: drewb6111

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.