Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SD card data question
SD card data question
Hello,

First time posting a question. Hope this works! Lol!

I am trying to download the data off SD card. Tried both sleepyhead and ResScan software. Both are unable to import data from card. Cpap machine: Respronics Remstar SE220 w/flex air. I can see Compliance readings on the machine menu and when I go straight to SD card via G drive on PC I see some kind of info related to my machine and dates used.

Any help appreciated!

Thank you!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SD card data question
Mine takes a long time to start the download after u click on download. Are u waiting.
"Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. It means you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections." ~Unknown
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-18-2014, 12:38 PM)Jkdixon Wrote: Hello,

First time posting a question. Hope this works! Lol!

I am trying to download the data off SD card. Tried both sleepyhead and ResScan software. Both are unable to import data from card. Cpap machine: Respronics Remstar SE220 w/flex air. I can see Compliance readings on the machine menu and when I go straight to SD card via G drive on PC I see some kind of info related to my machine and dates used.

Any help appreciated!

Thank you!

ResScan is only for Resmed machines and I don't think SleepyHead supports your machine either. Take a look at the files for SleepyHead and see if it supports your machine but I don't think it does. Hope this helps.
Post Reply Post Reply
Are u picking the G drive on the import screen?
"Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. It means you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections." ~Unknown
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-18-2014, 01:01 PM)Bladskinner Wrote: Are u picking the G drive on the import screen?

My reply to the OP. ResScan is only for Resmed machines and I don't think SleepyHead supports your machine either. Take a look at the files for SleepyHead and see if it supports your machine but I don't think it does. Hope this helps.
Post Reply Post Reply
The PR System One REMstar SE220 is a low-end machine that is not data-capable. It will only record compliance data (hours used) and that's it. You're not going to be able to get more than that out of it no matter what software you use.

It's what we lovingly refer to around here as a "brick" or a "dumb brick" - a CPAP that offers no data for analyzing your treatment. If you're paying for this yourself, it sells for around $300 online. For $485 or so, you can get a fully data-capable Series 60 REMstar Pro.

If the machine was provided for you via insurance and it's only a month or so old, I'd take it back and demand a data-capable machine. The DMEs (Durable Medical Equipment suppliers) get reimbursed a set amount for CPAP and it's in their best financial interest to give you a cheap dumb brick, since they make more money from that (it costs them less to obtain, but they still get reimbursed the same amount from the insurance company - usually around $1200-1500 for standard CPAP). Stand your ground and demand that they give you a machine that offers data-capablility. If they're getting paid by Medicare or insurance, they're lying to you if they try to tell you something like "that's all you're eligible for". DMEs lie or misrepresent all the time in order to help bring in more profit. Don't let them push you around with lies.

For more info on machines that do have data capability, read Archangle's article on Machine Choices, here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ne_Choices
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Jkdixon,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
What SuperSleeper said.
Hopefully, you can get a data-capable machine.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks to all for your info. Very helpful and appreciate ie!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SD Card in AirSense 11 missing data larryh 2 168 03-06-2024, 08:54 PM
Last Post: larryh
  [CPAP] Philips SD Card Format Question Crimson Nape 1 233 02-16-2024, 10:23 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [CPAP] First post - Uploading Airsense 11 AutoSet data to SD card DrBook 2 346 01-03-2024, 07:50 PM
Last Post: DrBook
  AirSense 11 not reporting data correctly to SD card WHB74 4 502 10-17-2023, 03:32 PM
  [Equipment] SD card question and mask leak issue when side sleeping KingsIndian 1 431 10-13-2023, 08:41 PM
Question Recording Data To SD Card TheEngineer 4 668 09-14-2023, 08:30 AM
Last Post: RNeil
  Question about reliability of the CPAP data zynsa 4 659 08-02-2023, 05:50 PM
Last Post: zynsa

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.