Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SD card data wont load
RE: SD card data wont load
(03-17-2014, 01:13 PM)me50 Wrote:
Quote:I figured it out thanks everyone--keep the card in the machine!

and download it into sleepyhead twice per week so you don't lose the detailed data.

Actually, you only need to download the data into SleepyHead or ResScan 1 time every 7 days if you want to capture ALL the high resolution flow data, otherwise it's LIFO for last the 7 days of HR flow data.

If you don't care to see the flow graphs etc., then you only need to insert the card once every 30 days to still get all of the pertinent data, it (SD card) always has the last 7 days of high resolution data anyway but, you don't have to download high resolution data into ResScan if you don't want to see it, you don't have an option in SleepyHead to not download the high resolution flow data.

Ren

Post Reply Post Reply
I just spent my fifth night on my new machine and the data loaded into SleepyHead just fine, but when I tried to import the fifth night from the SD card into ResScan, the fifth day showed zero compliance (3 minutes).
I tried again and no dice. Now, I know that the S9 AutoSet turns over to the new day at 12 noon, but that didn't make any difference yesterday. So, on the third try, instead of telling the program to discard any old data, I told it to overwrite it and that solved the problem and the proper time showed up. Oh, and I upload every day - not that I will continue to do so though. I will probably, eventually upload every six days.
Also, I'm having leakage blow on my left eye and had to reduce the 6 to 16 cm H2O down to 13 and tighten the straps (which I didn't want to do). That's driving me nuts and I'm awake several times a night! Thinking about the ResMed Mirage Quattro Med. That 16 is not etched in stone and the cpap police didn't knock on my door... yet.

Thanks for the board here and all the info. I've posted before, but this is my first posting since receiving my machine.

PS. My ResMed SD card is 2GB and Win7 properties says it's "FAT" (File Allocation Table) and that means it's FAT16 most likely since there hasn't been a FAT12 for decades. I saw somewhere here where someone thought they were formatted FAT32
Post Reply Post Reply
I tried the Quattro FX and never could get it to stop leaking. I have tried several and so far the Mirage Quattro and the Flexi-Fit 431 have been the best at not leaking. I have a Simplus at the house now and I plan on trying it tonight or tomorrow and will let you know how it works. I like the Flexi because it has a recess for the chin so it doesn't ride up on my face.

I'm a big guy but in all my masks I find the medium fits better than any other size.

Those SD cards are formatted FAT32, at least mine is.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-07-2014, 03:06 PM)Bama Rambler Wrote: I tried the Quattro FX and never could get it to stop leaking. I have tried several and so far the Mirage Quattro and the Flexi-Fit 431 have been the best at not leaking. I have a Simplus at the house now and I plan on trying it tonight or tomorrow and will let you know how it works. I like the Flexi because it has a recess for the chin so it doesn't ride up on my face.

I'm a big guy but in all my masks I find the medium fits better than any other size.

Those SD cards are formatted FAT32, at least mine is.

Thanks Bama. Didn't know whether to reply or PM. Don't mean to hijack a thread. Ok on the Fisher & Paykel masks. I looked them up. Also, besides Windows properties, I did a cmd.exe chkdsk g: and it also said FAT. I tried a known formatted FAT32 Micro SDHC and it says FAT32.
Also, I see you have a PR and I have a ResMed S9 AutoSet. BTW, on the back, it no longer says made in Australia, it says made in Singapore. I'll be interested in hearing how your new Simplus works for you. Richard
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SD Card in AirSense 11 missing data larryh 2 145 03-06-2024, 08:54 PM
Last Post: larryh
  [CPAP] First post - Uploading Airsense 11 AutoSet data to SD card DrBook 2 331 01-03-2024, 07:50 PM
Last Post: DrBook
  AirSense 11 not reporting data correctly to SD card WHB74 4 496 10-17-2023, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question Recording Data To SD Card TheEngineer 4 640 09-14-2023, 08:30 AM
Last Post: RNeil
  No SD Card anyway to get last night's data jerrykur 2 462 08-01-2023, 10:41 AM
Last Post: jerrykur
  My DME cant import my emailed SD card data, can I export all days to a pdf? ImAlwaysTiredd 7 715 12-28-2022, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  SD card backup on PC and new SD card snorin2 0 911 12-05-2022, 01:53 PM
Last Post: snorin2

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.