Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SD card does not read
SD card does not read
SD card on my S9 Escape Auto, when inserted, reads "invalid sd  card, erase card data. Is the card corrupted. The card has lot of data. Can we retrieve data from the machine. How can we do it?

Thanks and regards

RK Dutta
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SD card does not read
The card may be full or could be corrupt.

However, the machine you list, a ResMed Escape is what we call a “brick” and is not data capable, meaning it can’t give you any useful information except for compliance, like hours used, AHI, but no breakdown of AHI, no leak data.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I would allow the machine to reformat the card. With the s9, it is important to write protect the card before you put it in your computer. also use the unmount function before you remove it.

If this doesn't fix it, you can use pretty well most SD cards, try and find one under 4gb, though I think a larger one may work, there does come a point where it it too large. You could partition it smaller?

The escape will give basic info. It should be enough to set the best pressure for you, to minimise AHI. Download and use sleepyhead, It will keep track of stuff, it won't give the detailed date you see on other charts.
mask fit http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ask_Primer
For auto-cpap, from machine data or software. You can set the min pressure 1 or 2cm below 95%. Or clinicians commonly use the maximum or 95% pressure for fixed pressure CPAP, this can also be used for min pressure.
https://aasm.org/resources/practiceparam...rating.pdf
Post Reply Post Reply
All the above.

Plus, if it is an older machine, the SD cards do wear out after a certain number of read/write cycles. If that happens, just try to find the lowest sized SD card you can and let it do its thing (ResMed shipped mine with a 1GB SD card....I've got a 2GB in there now as that's the smallest I could find when mine died).
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi RK Dutta,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck as you continue CPAP therapy.
Hang in there for more responses to your post.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 291 264,353 04-15-2024, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Poolboy
  How to read the Snore Graph daz2264 0 304 12-30-2023, 03:42 PM
Last Post: daz2264
  1 year sleep results came back. i'm not sure how to read it. Jenn84 1 503 06-26-2023, 11:42 AM
Last Post: Jay51
  [Diagnosis] need to read OSCAR diagnostic please help Claudia62 8 638 06-07-2023, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Claudia62
  [CPAP] Oscar cannot read ResMed 10 SD Card gsf1 2 566 04-27-2023, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  [Diagnosis] Can anyone read the Apnealink Data? ImNotRobot 0 453 03-23-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: ImNotRobot
  How to read Oscar and other issues Eddie702 6 728 02-16-2023, 02:41 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.