Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SD card error on s9, help!
SD card error on s9, help!
I started up my machine tonight and got the following message: "card error, please remove SD card and contact service provider." I've never taken my card out before and have had my machine so long that I don't recall my pressure. Are the pressure settings for the s9 on the machine or the SD card? When I went into the clinicians settings, my pressure was set to 9.0cmh2o without the card in. I was about to go to sleep I am now feeling too stressed that my pressure will be low
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SD card error on s9, help!
Pressure settings are in the machine and on the card. It's most likely that the pressure you see in the clinical menu is still the correct pressure.

Which S9 do you have? You could check your data in the morning to make sure everything looks right -- assuming your machine records treatment data. What does it say right by the Start/Stop button -- Elite, Escape, Autoset, VPAP......

You could try removing the card and rebooting your machine and see if it will then accept the card. Also know that any generic SD card will work with the S9 so it's easily replaced. Cards occasionally get corrupted but that doesn't mean that the machine settings also got screwed up.

The machine should run fine even without the SD card in it. Is your machine blowing?
Post Reply Post Reply
Autoset

Seems to be blowing fine, and now that I've had it going for a bit the pressure feels about right.

The original post was made in a bit of a panic. If the card just records data I'm not worried, I've had the machine 3 years and never checked it (I know it works just based on my mood alone.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi kenkt

Remove SD card, then reinsert fully until click in place
If does not helps, unplug from wall outlet, wait a while, and plug back
Again, if does not work, probably the SD card is corrupted, might need a new SD card

In the meantime, the machine should work fine without the SD card
The machine record all the data (whenever the card inserted, machine write the data on the SD card)
but not detailed data as its written directly on the card

Welcome

Post Reply Post Reply
FYI ... http://www.s9morecomfort.com/s9morecomfo...ement.html

Data on the device (providing "Sleep Quality" set to "ON" (not Usage) from the clinical menu
Visible via the user interface, the Sleep Quality Indicator allows patients to view a snapshot of their therapy.
Designed to provide daily feedback and encouragement, the Sleep Quality Indicator identifies usage, leak* and AHI* information.
The Sleep Report offers compliance and therapy data for up to 365 days. Data available includes average usage, used hours, days used, run hours and pressure.

SD card
The S9 SD card stores:
365 days of therapy and compliance data (summary and statistics)
30 days of detailed data (graphs)*
7 days of high resolution flow data*.
* Only available on S9 AutoSet and S9 Elite.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi kenkt,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
It's good to hear that your machine is working OK, now you can relax and sleep well.
Hang in there for more responses to your post and much success to you as you continue your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New User - Mask Seal Error WJ5596 6 336 02-12-2024, 02:57 PM
Last Post: WJ5596
Gross DreamStation Error Front Panel drouou 2 186 02-10-2024, 04:17 PM
Last Post: drouou
  Error 1 Rafael Bezerra 1 327 12-20-2023, 09:00 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Airsense 11. Heating system error Jskier 3 6,191 12-12-2023, 11:30 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  [Equipment] Resvent iBreeze 25STA error code: 609 Mic0228 0 763 09-24-2023, 08:18 AM
Last Post: Mic0228
  Does a Large Leak Cause An AHI Error? BlueSky1958 3 814 07-19-2023, 06:07 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356
Question [Equipment] Puritan bennet Goodknight 420g error In1 help Somniculosus 13 13,909 06-02-2023, 07:35 PM
Last Post: Kaao

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.