Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SD card for Autoset 10
SD card for Autoset 10
Have a buddy that has been using his first CPAP for about a week now. I was telling him to get on apneaboard and to download Sleepyhead so we can help him tweak his settings. He tells me today that his Autoset 10 has an SD slot but no card. Was issued through local DME and covered by insurance so was surprised it didn't have an SD card. My question for him is what size card should he pick up and I'm assuming the CPAP will format it when inserted.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SD card for Autoset 10
2GB is standard but is sometimes hard to find. Any small SD card will do
Post Reply Post Reply
You are correct about the formatting.  Any SD card that is 2Gb or larger will work. This day and age a 2Gb card is hard to find anyway. I am using a 16Gb in my S9. The A10 is a newer design so I know it won't have any problems with a larger one.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
try to get one with a write-protect slider so your computer cannot corrupt files.
Post Reply Post Reply
I am using a 8GB one in my Airsense 10 machine, without issue.

Machine should indeed format the card if required.

If you are going to check data frequently, you may want to invest in a Toshiba Flashair WIFI card, to reduce the risk of damaging the SD card reader on your machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
All the machines come with a SD card, so the supplier removed it. Ask for it to be returned. Easiest thing is to find any standard SD card 8-16 GB in size and format to FAT32.

That machine does not produce an error from any index files the computer may write, so locking is not important. This was an issue with the Resmed S9.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks all for the help. Will pass along the info and insist he join the apneaboard.

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Did he open up all the paper work in the bag. My SD card was in one of them not in the machine
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help with Airsense 10 AutoSet JonUK 2 104 03-25-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: JonUK
  [CPAP] First post - Uploading Airsense 11 AutoSet data to SD card DrBook 2 346 01-03-2024, 07:50 PM
Last Post: DrBook
  autoset vs autoset for her on airsense 11? Uzupan 7 1,385 02-06-2023, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  S10 Autoset or S11 Autoset? The Latinist 3 1,860 02-01-2023, 04:57 PM
Last Post: tomtiki
  Resmed Airsense 11 autoset machine SD card and WIFI Tekno1 15 3,215 01-03-2023, 07:20 PM
Last Post: Tekno1
  SD card backup on PC and new SD card snorin2 0 921 12-05-2022, 01:53 PM
Last Post: snorin2
  AirSense11 AutoSet dougsooley 4 755 10-22-2022, 03:49 PM
Last Post: dougsooley

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.