Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SD card not showing graph info.
SD card not showing graph info.
Today I went to down load my SD card to Oscar like many times before and no graph info showed up.

Only the info on the left side of the screen. Like pressure, AHI ,ect.  There’s plenty of room on the card.

Anybody have any idea on what’s going on.  Thank you.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SD card not showing graph info.
check your write protect is slid back, (on your card) if it was moved forward it is write protected.  It has happened to me at least 3 times.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
Stacey, That was the first thing I checked and it was in the unlock position. Any other thoughts?

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Couple of other possibilities...
The SD card didn't seat properly when you put it back in the machine?
SD cards can go bad without warning. If you have a spare SD card lying around, try that tonight.
Any power interruptions during the night? Sometimes a quick power blip can make your machine do strange things. Try unplugging your xPAP for a few minutes, then plug it back in.
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ok Jeff, I’m going to try tonight your suggestions. Thanks so much!
Post Reply Post Reply
It’s just weird that it would record the basic summary info and not be able to use that info for the graph portion.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have the same problem sporadically. I do not touch the write protect switch. I keep it in the unlocked position. I have not had the problem in a long time. Today I opened Oscar and it said I had not used my machine in 8 days. I imported the data and I got the last 8 days without the detail data. I ejected the card, reinserted it and imported the data again. Now I have the detail data.

I think the problem is the SD slot on my computer. I think I will get the kind of card reader that plugs into USB.
Post Reply Post Reply
I unplugged my machine like Jeff suggested above the next night and then it worked. Don’t know if that really worked or not but I liked it. Thanks again Jeff
Post Reply Post Reply
My husban'ds Airsense 10 skips fairly often. SD card unlocked. I usually just got back to the machine, insert the SD card and let it catch up, then remove and the data is there on the second try with OSCAR.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please, need help reading the leak rate and LL info chronic 4 132 03-18-2024, 08:05 AM
Last Post: chronic
  Irregular flow rate 3 or 4 times a night showing in OSCAR Provolone 4 406 02-21-2024, 09:50 AM
Last Post: Provolone
  Resvent iBreeze APAP and BiPAP info TechieHippie 2 261 02-04-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  erratic flow rate graph on ASV normal? jaredihnen 2 252 01-24-2024, 10:30 PM
Last Post: jaredihnen
  Do Doctors Even Have Access to Flow Limits Info? paulag1955 16 693 01-17-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: dataq1
  How to read the Snore Graph daz2264 0 285 12-30-2023, 03:42 PM
Last Post: daz2264
  DreamStation Go Recall [consolidated replacement & compensation info & questions] PHXSleeper 127 19,643 12-17-2023, 06:31 AM
Last Post: Tampa Jim

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.