Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SD card not working now
RE: SD card not working now
I have a graphic for that...
[Image: bsflag.gif]

What's worse is I bet even the people that wrote that standard can't understand it. "inspection of the usability engineering file reinforce that the usability engineering process is necessary for validation of the instructions for use". Must have been written by politicians.

If you try to buy the 1376 page document in PDF from IEC, the current going rate is $2848.00 US.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-16-2015, 02:39 AM)archangle Wrote: I wonder if the card reader on the CPAP machine has worn out. That's what would concern me about plugging and unplugging the card all the time.

That hasn't happened. I had my 3 month follow up with my doctor today and it worked fine. My laptop just doesn't like that card.

I don't know what the quality of the card reader is on the CPAP machine but I have my doubts that plugging and unplugging the card all the time would have much of an effect. I think the machine itself would wear out before the card reader would.
Post Reply Post Reply
FWIW, Once upon a time, I made a backup copy of my SD card and tested it by pointing to it from within the Resmed software. That worked great but the next time I ran Rescan with the SD card inserted, it failed to find the card. I think I had also deleted the test backup that I made so I deduced that it was programmed to look in the last used location for the data. I wondered why it wouldn't also look elsewhere when location #1 failed to deliver. I shrugged it off as something I wouldn't worry about but I do remember thinking at first that the SD card had failed.

Possibly you could uninstall Resscan and clean all remnants of it, after backing them up of course (renaming the old directory would be easiest/safest), and see if it gets the ability to hunt again.
Post Reply Post Reply
Well I finally did what I feared most yesterday. I had a follow up with my doctor and was carrying my SD card around with me all day. I managed to lose the card, though. There was 6 months of data on that thing. However I also noticed recently that the machine itself must have a small hard drive because it still recorded my data with or without the card.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-17-2015, 07:22 AM)novatom Wrote: Well I finally did what I feared most yesterday. I had a follow up with my doctor and was carrying my SD card around with me all day. I managed to lose the card, though. There was 6 months of data on that thing. However I also noticed recently that the machine itself must have a small hard drive because it still recorded my data with or without the card.

The machine keeps the data internally as well as on the card.

All you need to do is buy another 2GB card somewhere and pop it in and wait for the machine to reload the card, which takes maybe a minute.

You'll have everything but the breathing waveform.

Terry
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Machine and settings not working snapperzz 3 94 03-26-2024, 02:10 AM
Last Post: snapperzz
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 379 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  25 years of cpap, and still not working good Johan van der veen 2 178 03-08-2024, 10:15 AM
Last Post: Johan van der veen
Question SD Formatting and OSCAR not working smallhandsfeeding 2 199 02-02-2024, 03:24 PM
Last Post: smallhandsfeeding
  [Equipment] 12 months of therapy. Tried several masks/nothing working Tiredkiwi 5 492 12-30-2023, 11:15 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  [Treatment] new to this - is it working? human 7 572 11-04-2023, 11:45 AM
Last Post: human
  Dreamstation 1 APAP Function Not Working? gary w 4 529 10-12-2023, 12:37 PM
Last Post: gary w

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.