Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SD card question
SD card question
Forgive a silly question, but can I use the same SD card that I use for my S9 Autoset in my new Airsense S10 for Her machine?  Or do I need to purchase a new SD card completely?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SD card question
The short answer is, "Yes". The A10 will want to reformat it to accommodate its file structure.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-15-2017, 11:31 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: The short answer is, "Yes".   The A10 will want to reformat it to accommodate its file structure.

Thank you for your quick answer to a foolish question.   Unsure

It would appear that the supplier has provided a new SD card, I was looking in the wrong place on the new machine.

After I've put everything together for this new machine I've found I have "issues" with the power cord.  Once you place the cord into the back of the device it immediately falls out.  My husband even plugged the cord into the machine and the little button on the top of the machine flashes green ever so briefly, and then disappears.  I've put in a call to the supplier and I sure hope it is a matter of my own stupidity in operating the machine.  Sad
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi GrammaBear,
I sure hope your DME gets back to you soon about your new machine; that’s a bummer, I’m sure you were excited to try it tonight.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-15-2017, 06:57 PM)trish6hundred Wrote: Hi GrammaBear,
I sure hope your DME gets back to you soon about your new machine; that’s a bummer, I’m sure you were excited to try it tonight.

Trish,

Yes, I was excited to try it out.  But that is not possible as the DME sent a Respironics power cord for a ResMed machine.  It just doesn't work.  They have my money and I have a machine that has no power cord.  I may try another online place to purchase a proper power cord and hope the machine itself works.
Post Reply Post Reply
By power cord do you mean the power supply brick that plugs into the wall and then has a plug that plugs into the A10?

Just trying to clarify. The A10 has a 24 volt power supply (brick) that is specific to the A10.

v/r
Jeff
Sleep is worth the effort.
Post Reply Post Reply
The cord from the wall to the brick is a pretty standard two conductor cord. I seem to have lots for various things around here...
The brick, on the other hand, ... is very special...
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-15-2017, 07:52 PM)foss Wrote: By power cord do you mean the power supply brick that plugs into the wall and then has a plug that plugs into the A10?

Just trying to clarify. The A10 has a 24 volt power supply (brick) that is specific to the A10.

v/r
Jeff

Yes, you've described what was shipped to me.  Only, they shipped a 80W power Respironics supply brick that doesn't want to plug into the A10.  The machine has only 54 hrs on it and judging by the appearance of the machine and accessories, I can only hope it works once I get a specific power supply brick for it.
Post Reply Post Reply
My RT mentioned the wall outlet to brick portion of my ResMed Aircurve 10 ASV can be found at Best Buy or etc. I think she said it's a rather generic PC monitor and printer cord in the same capacity of wall to brick.

Skip that. Guess yours is missing the brick part. Sorry.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Go get youself some googley goodness:

IEC 320 C& non-polarized power cord. You can get hem in different lengths to avoid having to have an extension cord. I keep a 12 footer in my travel APAP bag so as to not need the extension.

But no, a power brick from a good (12 V) machine won't work on the Respionics.

OMMMOHY
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Philips SD Card Format Question Crimson Nape 1 234 02-16-2024, 10:23 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [Equipment] SD card question and mask leak issue when side sleeping KingsIndian 1 431 10-13-2023, 08:41 PM
  Question: ResMed My Air & SD card rdudley9 2 714 06-04-2023, 11:48 AM
Last Post: larrykay
  SD card backup on PC and new SD card snorin2 0 921 12-05-2022, 01:53 PM
Last Post: snorin2
  SD card question Winterfrost 9 908 09-10-2021, 06:33 PM
Last Post: Winterfrost
  ResMed S9 SD Card "Invalid SD Card, erase card data?" MAPnea 41 50,867 04-29-2021, 03:42 AM
Last Post: Scobber
  SD Card Question TommyG 5 851 02-09-2021, 01:08 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.