Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Any issues if OSCAR is added to docker hub?
Any issues if OSCAR is added to docker hub?
I run a home server and like to run my most used applications from it so I can access remotely via reverse proxy.

I was considering making a dockerfile to set up OSCAR via guacamole. Before I did though and add it to any repository, wanted to see if that goes against any licensing.

Cheers!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Any issues if OSCAR is added to docker hub?
There isn't any licensing problem that I am aware of. Anyway, if there was, only you would know about it. Big Grin Go for it!
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Built it locally and have it running successfully!

Now just need to set up my seafile to sync the sd card contents when I import them to my laptop to be sent to the server and it'll be good!

If anyone else wants to utilize this let me know and I'll put the docker image up on github and/or add it the docker hub repo.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi, i would love to have Oscar running in a Docker Container. Did you publish your image?

Thanks in advance for any kind of answer. Happy new year and best wishes.

Bob Bayer.
Post Reply Post Reply
In a word... No

I have no idea what is involved in setting up and using a Docker image, nor what the advantages, if any, might be.

Life is too short to learn everything. The OSCAR team is too small ...
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
I think BobbyB was asking ubersteiny about his offer to provide a Docker image.

I certainly agree that we (the OSCAR team) do not know anything about Docker!
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
>>> I think BobbyB was asking ubersteiny about his offer to provide a Docker image.

You are undoubtedly correct...

Does a four month old thread count as a necro-thread? I totally missed the earlier posts Big Grin

A PM to ubersteiny might be in order if there is no reply soon.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm sorry for the hassle, will write a PM in a few days if there is no answer. Thanks a lot for your effort. Happy 2022!
Post Reply Post Reply
But do get the current version of OSCAR. That old screenshot was 1.2.0, and current is 1.3.0.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 98 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  scrolling issues in OSCAR 1.5.1 for macOS leonking 3 681 02-07-2024, 09:48 PM
Last Post: apapnoob
  Added a new pulse oximeter importer... spacewrench 124 19,848 12-28-2023, 01:41 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar V 1.5 [screen resolution issues - solved, see post #4] Dannobre 15 1,600 09-10-2023, 06:15 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  1.5.0 New Search Functonality Causes UI Issues Gralli 14 644 09-06-2023, 03:02 AM
Last Post: Gralli
Information Lookee oximeter import/sync issues, wiki update suggestions Uphold9887 9 761 05-02-2023, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Date Range Field - Usability issues TubularRush 0 437 04-30-2023, 07:52 AM
Last Post: TubularRush

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.