Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Language for Weinmann prisma25
Language for Weinmann prisma25
Hello,

I have the device  Weinmann prisma25  as a gift from my relatives abroad.

The appliance has a menu of Italian, I found in the menu where the languages are, but there is only Italian.

How can I add another language pack to my device?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Language for Weinmann prisma25
You may have to be in the Clinician’s menu to make those changes.

Weinmann Prisma series with buttons: When in clock mode, press and hold the rightmost buttons (menu and ramp) for a few seconds until MENU CLIN appears. Then press the + (settings) button.

Weinmann Prisma series with touch screen: Press and hold the "info" icon for a few seconds, then choose "login" to enter setup.

Hopefully, once in the Clinicians menu, you will find a selection of languages to choose from.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for your reply.

I have found the menu that you are targeting but there is only Italian lacking another language. Maybe somehow need additional computer with software to import language ?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
I was poking around in the manual for one of the Prisma machines, which indicated you select the language the very first time it's turned on. There didn't seem to be any way of selecting the language after that. I guess that if you can do a reset to factory settings then you'll get the language option again - but I can't find out how to do that.

Perhaps you should contact the manufacturers direct:

Löwenstein Medical Technology GmbH + Co. KG
Kronsaalsweg 40
D-22525 Hamburg
T: +49 (0) 40 54702 0
F: +49 (0) 40 54702 461
M: info@loewensteinmedical.de
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Only english language after I upgraded to Oscar 1.5.2 faine 3 170 03-27-2024, 02:28 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  PC connection Weinmann SOMNObalance fails HoogendoornJH 5 974 01-24-2024, 09:50 AM
Last Post: gblin
  Language setup magborges 5 1,265 12-27-2023, 06:34 AM
Last Post: leono85
  OSCAR 1.5.1 Crashes when Changing the Language hisaotsu 7 1,031 11-29-2023, 05:42 AM
Last Post: hisaotsu
  BMC GII SD Card English Language file phenomejohn 30 5,109 09-24-2023, 07:04 AM
Last Post: Norrie570
  Please add Weinmann/Lowenstein Prisma to OSCAR Budgie 17 3,255 12-16-2022, 07:12 AM
Last Post: JonPinner
  Weinmann prisma TS software [newer version 5.5.0.36 now available - see post 29] Mala 42 29,834 07-15-2022, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Druwan

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.