Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SERVER ISSUE: FORUM LOST ONE DAY's POSTS... please read.
(07-06-2012, 06:27 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: Liz...

I hear you have a foot massage coming tonight... talk to your husband about it....

(I asked him to give you a foot massage in exchange for some information about our DNS settings...)

Eat-popcorn

How can I help????

Liz

Post Reply Post Reply
(07-06-2012, 07:02 PM)southernlady Wrote: How can I help????
Liz

Thanks for the info you gave on DNS issues in your PM, Liz! Sure appreciate it.

Smile
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(07-06-2012, 08:42 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote:
(07-06-2012, 07:02 PM)southernlady Wrote: How can I help????
Liz

Thanks for the info you gave on DNS issues in your PM, Liz! Sure appreciate it.

Smile

Glad to be of help. :grin:

Liz

Post Reply Post Reply

Finally we have another female onboard, there just isnt enough on here, it seems a male dominated sport lol...

Just one question Liz, how did you bribe him to jump to manic master membership Bigwink

Post Reply Post Reply
(07-06-2012, 02:37 AM)PaulaO2 Wrote:
(07-06-2012, 12:33 AM)Dreamcatcher Wrote: Come on Mr. S., its it's no good kicking yourself. So, a few posts were lost. In the scheme of things its it's no big deal, Im I'm sure the users who lost there posts can re-write them if they were important. Im I'm amazed you havent haven't done something like this earlier with the amount of work you take on.

Are you sure it wasnt wasn't paula She Who Has Hammer trying to delete my spelling mistakes? Too-funny Your You're still a diamond geezer Bigwink

There. Fixed it for you.

Laugh-a-lotEat-popcorn

LMAO!!!!
I sure do miss this great banter when I get busy and cant get online for a while!!!!
Hey SS-----You are awesome and if there is a glitch in the system "Who Gives" it is all good.
As long as you don't stay up all night worrying
"that there is something wrong on the internet" (who quoted that?)
"Goodnight Chesty wherever you are!"
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-06-2012, 11:32 PM)Dreamcatcher Wrote: Finally we have another female onboard, there just isnt enough on here, it seems a male dominated sport lol...

Just one question Liz, how did you bribe him to jump to manic master membership Bigwink

I didn't...but my husband is a master member...he told me what the problem/question was and I sent SS the answer in a PM.

As for being a male dominated sport...that ALL depends on where you hang your hat...the location I started to learn all about this was and still is a VERY good balance of both.

And you notice that *I* had the answer, not my husband. LOL Cool

Liz

Post Reply Post Reply

(07-07-2012, 06:28 AM)southernlady Wrote:
(07-06-2012, 11:32 PM)Dreamcatcher Wrote: Finally we have another female onboard, there just isnt enough on here, it seems a male dominated sport lol...

I didn't...but my husband is a master member...he told me what the problem/question was and I sent SS the answer in a PM.

As for being a male dominated sport...that ALL depends on where you hang your hat...the location I started to learn all about this was and still is a VERY good balance of both.

Liz

Huhsign
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-07-2012, 09:39 AM)cbramsey Wrote:
(07-07-2012, 06:28 AM)southernlady Wrote: And you notice that *I* had the answer, not my husband. LOL Cool

Liz

Huhsign

YOU had to ask me, remember????

Post Reply Post Reply
(07-07-2012, 06:28 AM)southernlady Wrote:

Liz

Liz, having spent the past 30 years in IT I can tell you that is another "male dominated sport". We need more women in the field there as well. I have been lucky enough to work with a few women over the years who were highly technical and without exception every one of them actually WAS highly technical. The men...well I'd say a good 30% or more only thought they were highly technical! Smile
As always, YMMV! You do not have to agree or disagree, I am not a professional so my mental meanderings are simply recollections of things from my own life.

PRS1 - Auto - A-Flex x2 - 12.50 - 20 - Humid x2 - Swift FX
Post Reply Post Reply

Darn, and I had posted the perfect, free, infallible, permanent, and painless solution for apnea without CPAP.

I'll have to see if I can find my notes.
Get the free SleepyHead software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  4 posts? swift 3 166 09-14-2017, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Mobile friendly app for the forum. que0x 2 200 09-10-2017, 05:09 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  Foot Surgery Forum Melman 2 268 08-04-2017, 07:58 PM
Last Post: Melman
  Need to get to 4 posts CardiacCrusher 1 312 06-07-2017, 12:29 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Happy 200,000 posts Apnea Board! Drucifer 2 435 06-06-2017, 03:03 PM
Last Post: FloridaDreaming
  all posts/threads at [other forum] are symbols Ticman1 3 405 05-29-2017, 11:07 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Barber gives free haircuts to kid who read to him GrammaBear 3 499 08-27-2016, 02:30 PM
Last Post: Homerec130