Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

CPAP Supply Replacement Schedule - Excel Sheet
CPAP Supply Replacement Schedule - Excel Sheet
I had to come up with a way to monitor my supply schedule. 
So I came up with a spreadsheet that lets me put in the last day I ordered something. When there is a date that is within the limit, the date isn't highlighted. The expired date will be.

I know someone can make this a little better. Maybe I'll update it with more features as I keep using it.

Made with Microsoft Excel 2010, *.xlsx format.

Feel free to use and share.

.zip   CPAP REplacement Supply Schedule - Blank.zip (Size: 7.76 KB / Downloads: 12)
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: CPAP Supply Replacement Schedule - Excel Sheet
Nice, I had a recurring reminders in my google calendar when I had a DME.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: CPAP Supply Replacement Schedule - Excel Sheet
many suppliers will happily call to remind you.

About the only things I renew are: Mask every 6 months when I can get headgear, hose every year or so.

Though it's been five years this month, and I'll be getting a new machine Feb 1st-ist.

My current machine has 22,000+ hours on it as of this past week.
Sweet Dreams,

HerbM
Sleep study AHI: 49 RDI: 60 -- APAP 10-11 w/AHI: 1.5 avg for 7-days (up due likely to hip replacement recovery)

"We can all breathe together or we will all suffocate alone."
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] FYSETC SD Wifi - Possible FlashAir Replacement Psikic 131 21,126 01-12-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: scowell
  Oscar will not show Overview after SD card Replacement [Solved, see post #4] DaKitty 4 760 05-04-2023, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  Philips replacement - SD card issues - REMStar Auto 60 series to Dream Station 1 JshMD 2 952 04-05-2023, 08:05 PM
Last Post: Aces
  SD WiFi Replacement Gideon 35 3,585 07-02-2022, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Boon
  Oscar complaining about replacement DreamStation traveler12 9 1,240 05-07-2022, 04:46 PM
Last Post: sawinglogz
  Call for Excel VBA help: to support effort to clarify/understand FL 2SleepBetta 44 5,761 10-24-2021, 04:54 AM
Last Post: 2SleepBetta
  What software is the supply store using to see all my data? Dreamstation 2 tommydavid9343 3 943 07-13-2021, 02:11 PM
Last Post: GuyScharf

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.