Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SH 1 won't see SH .9 data
SH 1 won't see SH .9 data
I tried to uninstall and it proceeds, but it says it was incomplete [cannot prepare uninstall]. I've deleted the ProgramFiles (86)>SleepyHead folder then did a reinstall.

It sees the profile name but not the data from the .9 version. I've pointed it to every folder I can but it won't see the data. I uninstalled again (got same error message), deleted the folder again, then downloaded and reinstalled from the new download. It won't see the data.

I even renamed the SleepyHeadData Testing folder, let it create a new folder and profile with the same name, then dropped everything from the old profile into the new. It still won't see it.

I've even rebooted my PC, bless its heart.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SH 1 won't see SH .9 data
I sounds like it's time to warm up that hammer and tuneup your PC. Remember, a hammer is the ultimate computer repair tool.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I just did a bunch of that last week. It defrags once a week. I've done scan disk, virus checks (auto once a day but quickie and system), hard boots. I know it is getting borked but I don't think that is the problem here. I don't want to lose all that data, dagnabbit!
PaulaO

Post Reply Post Reply
You could always install another copy of SleepyHead in a different directory. I have both 0.9.8 and 1.0-Beta on my PC's.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I may have to do that. Where can I find a copy of the .9? I'm not sure I still have it. I'll have to check my laptop.
PaulaO

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-10-2018, 04:18 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: I may have to do that. Where can I find a copy of the .9? I'm not sure I still have it. I'll have to check my laptop.

http://www.apneaboard.com/SH-old/
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Paula, If you load 0.9.8 and 1.0 you will need to have two different data directories for these two versions. Version 1.0 changed the data format. During install V1.0 will look for an existing data directory to convert it to the 1.0 spec. I don't know if the A10 will work with 0.9.8. I was originally thinking of trying to install a second copy of 1.0 in another directory.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
So, in Documents, have two folders: SH-98 and SH-10?

Thanks Sonicboom!
PaulaO

Post Reply Post Reply
You can. You will need SH-98Data and a SH-10Data directories as well. . . or any two names you wish. The nice thing about SH is all files are local to its directory so no cross contamination of .dll's.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
Okay, let me give that a try.

Off topic, but I had NO data for last night on SH. I must have a setting wrong either on it or on the machine. I'll look into that tonight, too.
PaulaO

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 81 Yesterday, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 292 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,633 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,029 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66
  Import CSV data file without matching SD card sleep data 2SleepBetta 4 1,260 09-30-2021, 05:55 AM
Last Post: Neelix
  Bug: Viatom data reappearing in OSCAR after deleting oximetry data Ratchick 2 955 04-19-2021, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Ratchick
  Oscar Error there is no data to graph summary data only u4ea 2 1,446 02-05-2021, 10:02 PM
Last Post: u4ea

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.