Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SH 1 won't see SH .9 data
RE: SH 1 won't see SH .9 data
I think you need to turn on Essentials.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
turn on whosit whatsit?

I looked through the software. Looking through machine now.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
It is (and has been) set to Essentials Plus.

Still no go on getting SH to see the old data, even going back to the older version.
PaulaO

Post Reply Post Reply
No detailed data in sleepyhead means there was an issue in the machine writing to the sd card. However it should be able to. Write summary data at any time
Post Reply Post Reply
Paula,
Can’t help with the SH installation. I would probably have to borrow your hammer if I were going through that. Oh-jeez

As far as the lack of detailed data, it may be worth trying a “new” SD card. If I remember, you said you were using the same card from your S9. I don’t know, just a thought.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
On my Aircurve 10, the first day I used the machine, it did not record data, but after that it worked fine.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-10-2018, 05:35 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote:   I don't know if the A10 will work with 0.9.8.  

For current and future readers the A10 works just fine with the old version of SH both in Broken and in Open GL SH configurations.  In fact I am currently running 0.9.8 Open GL.  I like it better than all the bugs in the current SH version and I like the time at pressure in hours and minutes that the 0.9.8 version has.  The link is posted above in this thread. See post 6.
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply
It says (both versions) that it only has summary data. And the AHI is not the same as what the machine says.

I have another card. I'll try that one tonight. I can't put it in and it write what it has, correct? Not with a Resmed?

As far as the old data, I did manage last night to get it to see it finally. Sort of. I got .9 to look at the
Documents\SleepyHeadData-Testing\Profiles\PaulaO2\ResMed_xxx\Backup\
folder which as the DATALOG folder. I told it to import it vs change the folder to. I tried this with 1.0 but it didn't work. .9 sees the data but it is incomplete.
PaulaO

Post Reply Post Reply
Paula I would leave your previous card in the machine. Hopefully you will then get detailed data for tonight
Post Reply Post Reply
Paula,
SleepyHead stores the backup detail data under SleepyHeadData\Profiles\Username\CPAP-Name\Backup\DATALOG in yearly folders. These yearly folders are not normal to the Resmed data structure.  Instead their contents should be copied or moved up to the DATALOG directory.  Hopefully this will allow you to import the detailed data back in.

Holler if it doesn't work.
-Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 3 284 03-29-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 345 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,704 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,108 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66
  Import CSV data file without matching SD card sleep data 2SleepBetta 4 1,298 09-30-2021, 05:55 AM
Last Post: Neelix
  Bug: Viatom data reappearing in OSCAR after deleting oximetry data Ratchick 2 995 04-19-2021, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Ratchick
  Oscar Error there is no data to graph summary data only u4ea 2 1,486 02-05-2021, 10:02 PM
Last Post: u4ea

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.