Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SH - 2 machines on same day & a couple bugs?
RE: SH - 2 machines on same day & a couple bugs?
location for opengl32sw.dll

folder structure: sleepyheaddata-master\profiles\username\machinename\backup, events, summaries

I moved opengl32sw.dll onto the desktop and into the first 4 folders listed above, one at a time. the only thing I noticed was when the file was in the sleepyheaddata-master folder the program splash screen would appear and quickly disappear and the program failed to launch. otherwise I could discern no apparent differences in the application when the opengl file was in any of the other three folders. (I did not try putting the file in backup, events or summaries folders). neither could I discern any differences in the application from before I downloaded the opengl file at all, so no idea if SH even found it, except when located in the main shdata-master folder.

if anybody's collecting this info, besides the missing ipap pressure plot,

- the 'cpap overlays' (right click on left of each daily graph) don't work

- pressure bar charts are not color coded

- the hard-to-see curve in the 'time at pressure' graph that shows where events occur in the older SH version is gone from the testing version. I use that a lot.

- personally, even though font size is smaller in 1.0.0 beta, I thought the daily statistics on the daily tab were easier to read than in this new version.

maybe the mods could designate or start a thread on this forum just for sleepyhead testing version feedback. it's easier for the user, or me at least, to report bugs while here than to go to another site, maybe have to sign up etc. no big deal, just inconvenient. developer could check here or mods could consolidate and forward occasionally. just a thought.
Post Reply Post Reply
In the dll should be in the same location as the sleepyhead exe. Wherever your launching that from.
Post Reply Post Reply
The preference in the appearance tab the last option software only seemed most reliable for me but slightly slower
Post Reply Post Reply
jaswilliams, thanks for the report about the 3rd option. it sounds like you tried them all but unlike for me none of them crashed the program (?)

I downloaded the testing version to my desktop. since it doesn't install and create program files on the hard drive I tried putting the dll file on the desktop as well. don't know if SH found it but I saw no difference in running with or without it from there.

the only place I know SH found it was in the c:\documents\sleepyheaddata-master folder, because that crashed the program.

in any event, as far as I can tell, the having the dll on my computer made no other difference in how the testing version ran and appeared, so for the time being I plan to leave the dll in one of those places where it doesn't seem to have any effect or delete it altogether.

so far it looks like I could use the testing version on a daily basis except for the inconvenience of having to toggle the ipap pressure waveform on every time there's a screen rewrite.
Post Reply Post Reply
hoping these get collected and passed along...

feature suggestion for new SH:

pressure support min, med, 95%, max in daily statistics to left of waveform graphs.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 433 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Information Resvent iMatrix Software & Firmware Update for iBreeze machines SuperSleeper 1 1,308 10-13-2023, 08:16 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  How do I import data from multiple machines into a single OSCAR profile? levy76 2 588 07-30-2023, 07:15 PM
Last Post: levy76
  OSCAR with 2 machines, 1 user edfreeman 3 518 04-30-2023, 06:09 PM
Last Post: edfreeman
  Data from Prisma Smart & Soft CPAP machines [no longer needed] GuyScharf 31 6,247 04-29-2023, 07:19 AM
Last Post: dannahaz
  what kind of Lowenstein machines are supported by OSCAR? acerlogic 1 1,097 04-19-2023, 08:34 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Is it possible to have two machines on one Profile? biyahero 5 755 02-13-2023, 05:55 PM
Last Post: biyahero

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.