Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SH Beta 2 Y-Axis options on charts
SH Beta 2 Y-Axis options on charts
I primarily use OS-X and find it very well done. I tried Windows 10 a few times over the past couple days and I have problems with the Y-Axis option on charts (option accessed via right-clicking on chart name such as Leak Rate. The problem is after rick clicking and then left clicking on Y-Axis I slide the mouse over to the setting and the options disappear before I can change from Auto-fit to Override. And if I mange to get Override set, then it is virtually impossible to catch the dialog/window so I can set a range. This works fine in OS-X not so fine in Windows 10 on my machine. (Same Mouse, same hardware)

Frank
I am not a Medical professional and I don't play one on the internet.
Started CPAP Therapy April 5, 2016
I'd Rather Be Sleeping
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SH Beta 2 Y-Axis options on charts
It's a bit tricky in Win7 as well.

Post Reply Post Reply
Me too. All test versions of beta 1, using PC Vista. I reported the bug to Mark approx 6 weeks ago but he's obviously and not unreasonably! been working on bigger issues.

I find sometimes it works if you 'click and drag' across to the setting choices, either right click or left click. But usually it doesn't.

My current pressures: ASV auto. EPAP 12-14. PS 3-10
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-19-2016, 03:32 AM)Asjb Wrote: I find sometimes it works if you 'click and drag' across to the setting choices, either right click or left click. But usually it doesn't.

It is a non-issue with me, I run OS-X most of the time and was in Windows to test something (I don't recall what) and decided to look into how SH ran on windows 10. That is when I noticed the problem there.

It certainly is not a major issue, just mentioned it since I didn't see it mentioned by anyone else.

Frank
I am not a Medical professional and I don't play one on the internet.
Started CPAP Therapy April 5, 2016
I'd Rather Be Sleeping
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR advanced viewing options dfunk 2 459 12-11-2023, 05:53 PM
Last Post: dfunk
  Adding charts to Overview? bstabens 1 411 11-24-2023, 08:32 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Can't set custom oximetry options in OSCAR Pixel Ninja 1 674 07-02-2023, 08:32 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question Custom Y-axis Ranges for Graps/Charts ? DavidEsp 5 607 05-08-2023, 01:44 AM
Last Post: DavidEsp
Question Viatom Data Importer - Options RegEx Purpose? DavidEsp 1 555 02-24-2023, 07:47 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  How to organize your OSCAR charts SuperSleeper 0 2,499 12-17-2022, 09:56 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Clarification on Graph Titles and axis Wondering2 10 943 12-02-2022, 03:48 PM
Last Post: Wondering2

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.