Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SH Data
Question 
SH Data
Everyone was very helpful last time I posted in October. I had a sleep study AHI of 5.3 but was diagnosed with UARS. One user recommended turning up EPR for UARS, which I've done for about 90 days in these screenshots. I only felt slightly better with the original settings, and a bit better with these, though it is easier to breathe. Anything notable in the screenshots between my last post and this post? Thank you all!

[attachment=9725][attachment=9726][attachment=9727]
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepyHead Data
For UARS I think you'll want to zoom in on the flow rate diagram more. There is a good paper that describes how to identify flow limitations that is probably relevant to your situation. The UARS wiki is also very good
Post Reply Post Reply
Awesome! Thank you!
Post Reply Post Reply
I'd probably bump the minimum pressure up to 8cm to help clear up some of the events.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks! With EPR 2 or 3? Currently on 2 with the results above
Post Reply Post Reply
The bump to 8cm is based on EPR of 2cm. If you decided to use 3cm EPR than I'd set the minimum pressure to 9cm. Looking at it I'd go with 3 EPR and 9 minimum.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
Going to try it out. Thank you!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Doctor says perfect data, but extremely tired - OSCAR Data Auzzyrocks 13 2,651 12-04-2022, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Lucid
Question [Pressure] Doctor can't see detailed data - Can my OSCAR data save me from another sleep study? KidCharlamagne 5 896 09-28-2022, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  [CPAP] Data showing clear airway apneas: central apnea or soft palate collapse? Data inc. JamesD0079 0 798 03-21-2022, 07:50 PM
Last Post: JamesD0079
  Dreamstation CPAP vs Aircurve BiPap data? Data over time for Insp/Exp? Desiree 12 2,281 05-20-2020, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  IF I insert an SD card to get data for Sleepyhead will my ResMed still send data theMezz 3 2,072 04-20-2018, 07:52 PM
Last Post: theMezz
  Data viewer for 960 BiPAP AutoSV / Missing data pswartz 5 4,059 10-06-2014, 02:31 PM
Last Post: pswartz

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.