Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SH chart appearance
SH chart appearance
Here is a copy of my first night's graph.  The information on the Left hand side has too large of font for all of the information to show.  How do I decrease the font in this area so that all of the information on the Left will show in my screen shot?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead chart appearance
Note to chart. You can extend the left-hand window by grabbing and dragging the vertical scroll bar to the right with mouse. Then the Statistics data is in one line.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for the response. I tried that and it didn't work: Sad
Post Reply Post Reply
Go to Files | Preferences | Appearance | Fonts. Change the size of the Application font to suit.
Post Reply Post Reply
When I change the Applicarion font size it on changes the size of File Edit etc at the top of the application window.

The box on the left side remains unchanged.  I tried changing the other font sizes as well to no avail.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'll comment on the chart and therapy. It looks like a rough start with a lot of leaks but you got that sorted out at about 12:30 am. This event rate is pretty normal and even good for a first night of use, and you can that as you adapt to the therapy the CA events will likely diminish. Based on this single night of results, I don't see anything that needs changed urgently other than to use your experience to avoid leaks tomorrow. Good start.

Regarding your display, what resolution monitor are you using, and is this Windows? What I see in your screenshot is a double image or shadow image along the left and top borders. I have not seen that before.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chart Organization in Oscar 1.5 theMezz 5 596 09-05-2023, 09:02 AM
Last Post: theMezz
  Show RERA in Events Chart GeorgePa 3 773 06-09-2023, 05:41 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR chart resolution is wonky S.L. Ping Beauty 14 1,483 04-25-2023, 02:00 PM
Last Post: fishsmithmn
Question STARTING OVER: CHART ISSUE/QUESTION Plmnb 4 526 03-24-2023, 06:50 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
Question (Feature Request) Moving average for OSCAR Minute Vent chart? YouTakeMyBreathAway 1 637 10-13-2022, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  New CPAP User Chart Review jrwillis177 0 422 09-08-2022, 06:54 PM
Last Post: jrwillis177
  Sudden chart display problem [solved, see post #2] ak99 2 655 08-04-2022, 05:24 PM
Last Post: ak99

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.