Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SH question not sure where to post
SH question not sure where to post
Hello,

I am not sure where to post this question.
flock

Is there a way to download the latest version of Sleepyhead?  I realize that it is not not being supported anymore.  However, I was able to plot my data waveforms on Sleepyhead, whereas I still cannot on Oscar 1.1.1.

Thank you.

mjrPdqkLguUgGLE
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: sleepyhead question not sure where to post
The latest was 1.0-Beta and has a build date of: Apr 22 2016 14:39:45.  There was a release of version 1.1-unstable (Build Date: June 13, 2018), that had more bugs than a summer picnic.

A search resulted in the following. Sourceforge lists this: "Please see jedimark.net for official release information and latest downloads." However, the site certificate has expired and will not allow me to access it to see if it is still there.  Both Software.informer and Softpedia list it as a download, but I don't know anything about these sites.   You could be downloading ransomware for all I know.  Be very careful.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello,

Again, I qm not sure where to post this.

I tried all the recent versions of sleepyhead. They not work plot waveforms with data from the Dreamstation APAP machine.  Therefore, there only 2        possible ways:

OSCAR, altho OSCAR 1.1.1 does not work  now either.  I am exploring that separately.

Does Philips Respironics make s/w that plots waveforms like pressure vs. time for their own DreamStation?  If this were the case, I could do the plots sooner.  I would switch to OSCAR later when it can make these plots.  I would appreciate any ideas you might have.

mjrPdqkLguUgGLE
Post Reply Post Reply
The dedicated Dreamstation software is Encore Pro check the files and downloads section of the site for details on how to get its horrible to setup and use
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cannot select profile in OSCAR [solved, see post #9] GB San Jose 9 1,491 10-09-2023, 08:24 AM
Last Post: GB San Jose
Question Oscar installation problem [solved, see post #4] Bertrand 3 731 09-19-2023, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Bertrand
  Oscar V 1.5 [screen resolution issues - solved, see post #4] Dannobre 15 1,597 09-10-2023, 06:15 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  OSCAR - will not open [solved - see post #2] gjstein 4 1,465 08-31-2023, 03:02 AM
Last Post: John7
  OSCAR 1.4.0 not loading [solved, see post #2] clayesq 1 579 08-24-2023, 11:30 AM
Last Post: clayesq
  Oscar Not Loading My Profile [solved, see post #10] mawaw1992 10 1,249 08-22-2023, 06:26 PM
Last Post: SideSleeper
  Oscar will not show Overview after SD card Replacement [Solved, see post #4] DaKitty 4 760 05-04-2023, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.