Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SH won't import yesterday's SpO2 data file
Question 
SH won't import yesterday's SpO2 data file
Had to resort to importing from the CMS50F because SH wouldn't import the data from the file. The first of the screenshots (Sync to CPAP) shows SH's thoughts when trying to sync the oximeter file to the CPAP session; the second (Use oximeter clock) shows it's (her?) thoughts when trying to adjust the oximeter's start time.

Note: The file does have data. The only other significant thing I know is that I changed the file names before trying to upload. I haven't had this exact problem in the past and it mystifies me that I have to import from the CMS50 to get oximetry into the session.

Any suggestions or thoughts will be appreciated.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SH won't import yesterday's SpO2 data file
It is indeed quite wonky Crazy , but don't despair; if you're persistent you'll eventually get it to work. May I suggest reading through the following threads, and you'll see what worked for me and others.

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...light=SPo2

Post Reply Post Reply
At this point, the import from SpO2 fileworks best for the CMS50F, but make sure you only have the one dot before the spo2, and you may have to play with the case of the extension - spo2 or SpO2 should both work, but I think only one of them does. Don't use any dots in the file name part - F.Name.spo2 will only confuse it.

Ask me how I know... the fixes are in the pipeline
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-20-2018, 11:37 AM)Sheepish Wrote: It is indeed quite wonky Crazy , but don't despair; if you're persistent you'll eventually get it to work. May I suggest reading through the following threads, and you'll see what worked for me and others.

Bummer! I had previously d'loaded SPO2DateChanger (and discovered that Win10 Defender disliked it) but din' remember it, and din' associate it with _this_ problem. I think I din' read your thread, saw the other, adrinef's, with the d'load.

Thankfully, I won't forget again. Until next Friday. Oh-jeez 

Thanks Sheepish, ah'm berry, berry grapeful!

(03-20-2018, 04:46 PM)pholynyk Wrote: At this point, the import from SpO2 fileworks best for the CMS50F, but make sure you only have the one dot before the spo2, and you may have to play with the case of the extension - spo2 or SpO2 should both work, but I think only one of them does. Don't use any dots in the file name part - F.Name.spo2 will only confuse it.

Ask me how I know... the fixes are in the pipeline

Am proud owner of CMS50F. Filename is almost virgin -- only removed the "_user", and parsed the date with "-", e.g.: Sean_2018-03-20-100329.SpO2 (failed import). OTOH, previous day's file imported almost perfectly (tiny adjustment to start time, extra inexplicable 21 min on the end): Sean_2018-03-19-184559.SpO2

Sadly, nothing is piped into my domain. Guess I'll have to wait for the C++ version of SH, or for "somebody" to write a decent SpO2 analyzer.

Thanks, pholynyk!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 81 Yesterday, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Rescan app [doesn't see data import] kerm007 3 149 03-24-2024, 10:59 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Where Oscar put the data file? Rosacer24 0 60 03-22-2024, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Rosacer24
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,338 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  OSCAR SpO2 CSV import ST Dog 20 2,750 03-15-2024, 05:09 PM
Last Post: capman
Question Spo2 data format Squid3083 11 2,196 03-11-2024, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Rebakim4
  import data from Philips Alice NightOne into OSCAR FHTC 6 268 03-09-2024, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.