Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sleepyhead malfunction
Sleepyhead malfunction
Greetings, This is my first post on this forum but not likely to be my last. I have been lurking here for a few weeks. 

I have been using Sleepyhead for some time and have recently noticed that it has lost some functionality. The main menu (File-View-Data-Help) no longer functions and I have lost the upper right icons used to resize and close the window. I can only close the program using windows task manager. 

Is this a known problem or just me.  Any help would be appreciated
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sleepyhead malfunction
Hi Stemwinder - Welcome
What you are describing is not a problem.  You have pressed the F11 key.  Try pressing it again to restore the missing functionality.  Some users have reported that they had to cycle the F11 key several times before it would restore.

Good luck!
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank You very much, That did the trick. Funny I do not remember hitting F11.  Maybe now I can get rid of that annoying pie chart.
Post Reply Post Reply
were you in full screen.?  Sleepyhead has bug and those top tabs will not work.  press ctl  alt  delete
then select task manager, then the app, then end task.  Never go into full screen due to this bug. F11 would never work for me, so this is another thing if F11 does not work.
AHIguy
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.