Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SPO2 Assistant Data delete problem!
SPO2 Assistant Data delete problem!
New to this Site so sorry if it has been a topic before.

I have a CMS 50F firmware version 3.8

Using Win 8.1 current patches and updated.

I have been using SPO2 Assistant software version 2.8 upgraded to 2.9 now using 3.03.

My problem is that in the 2.8 and 2.9 versions I had been able to delete the data file from the CMS 50F.

All of a sudden in the 2.x versions I can no longer delete the stored Device Data it connects, I can select the file it downloads and the delete option selects
then I get a splash screen saying the "Device does not allow this option." it worked without a glitch just the day before now this problem.

No system changes have been done

So I figured maybe a software glitch so I upgraded to the latest Version 3.03 it installed and works fine data files transferred
can access the device and copy the data files but still it does not allow the files stored on the device to be deleted.

Crazy problem. So does anyone have an idea what or how tis is happening and a possible fix??

Thanks
Hank
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SPO2 Assistant Data delete problem!
Update 3.03 stopped doing file transfer to PC reverted to 2.8 still can not delete Device data files.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SPO2 Assistant Data delete problem!
The CMS-50F records for 24hrs only, any pre use data will be deleted/overwriten from device on next start day..

... Philip
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 81 Yesterday, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 227 03-19-2024, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Snackers
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 91 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR SpO2 CSV import ST Dog 20 2,737 03-15-2024, 05:09 PM
Last Post: capman
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 180 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
Question Spo2 data format Squid3083 11 2,196 03-11-2024, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Rebakim4
Question Possible to delete a night of data & should I Plmnb 1 134 03-10-2024, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Plmnb

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.