Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

FlashPAP download link yields 404 error
FlashPAP download link yields 404 error
When I try to download FlashPAP using the link provided in various posts by TiredToo, it yields a 404 error (not found.)  Is there a new location for it?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: FlashPAP download link yields 404 error
It appears that his complete site is temporarily down.  Even the Google cached listing is a 404. I'm looking to see if I have an install file.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-24-2018, 09:30 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: It appears that his complete site is temporarily down.  Even the Google cached listing is a 404.  I'm looking to see if I have an install file.

Thanks for your quick response and confirming the problem.  Look forward to a resolution.
Post Reply Post Reply
I've zipped the basic required files and icons.  You will need to create a folder somewhere on your system and unzip this file in it.  I would recommend that you name the folder, FlashPAP, so it will be easier to locate.

.zip   FlashPAP.zip (Size: 989.23 KB / Downloads: 11)

Holler if you have any install problems.

Edit: FlashPAP's IP shows the server up and running. It seems the webserver software is down.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-24-2018, 09:53 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: I've zipped the basic required files and icons.  You will need to create a folder somewhere on your system and unzip this file in it.  I would recommend that you name the folder, FlashPAP, so it will be easier to locate.

Holler if you have any install problems.

Edit: FlashPAP's IP shows the server up and running. It seems the webserver software is down.

Got it!  Thanks again for your quick response.
Post Reply Post Reply
I've tried to contact TiredToo, but the only email address I have for him is his personal website, which is apparently hosted on the same server as Flashpap, so I doubt my email will go through since it's likely that his mail server is down as well.

This is one of the reasons we use gmail as our main contact email instead of our own mail server (ie- admin@apneaboard.com or whatever) - no way to get through to the webmaster if you use your own mail server and it's down.

He hasn't been on the forum since May, so I  hope all is well with him.   Thinking-about
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
Yep, my email to TiredToo bounced back.

Red - if this issue persists for several days, we may have to put up a temporary Flashpap download page on our server until TiredToo can get things sorted out.

Hopefully he'll get things up and running soon.

Thanks
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR v1.5.2- error code 5, unable to write to data directory sleepynotion 2 106 03-18-2024, 12:09 PM
Last Post: sleepynotion
  Oscar 1.5.1 - where to download cc0bc973 stanley61 4 197 02-26-2024, 02:11 PM
Last Post: stanley61
  AirSense 11 Data download csv file vs. card tkblizard 3 492 12-29-2023, 04:33 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Are older versions of OSCAR available to download? leonking 0 297 11-23-2023, 03:01 PM
Last Post: leonking
  Error while installing OSCAR on Lenovo Chromebook Bodie 15 1,234 10-29-2023, 12:41 PM
Last Post: Bodie
  can i download the data of the sd card? ness1125 2 441 10-05-2023, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  FlashPAP - FlashAir WiFi SD card utility TiredToo 296 94,915 10-05-2023, 06:54 AM
Last Post: olddog27

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.