Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed vs Weinmann devices
ResMed vs Weinmann devices
Has anyone used Weinmann cpap devices?
I am looking for a new device and am between
Auto CPAP Weinmann Prisma 20A and ResMed AirSense S10 Autoset.
Any ideas?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed vs Weinmann devices
Hi gegoula and welcome
Most folks around here uses either PR or ResMed machines, hardly any uses Weinmann and its not supported by the free SleepyHead software. Having the machine supported by the software is huge plus, most of us go nuts seeing the data on our computers

I've started with S9 AutoSet and last year got AirsSense 10 AutoSet , cannot go wrong with either

Good luck

Post Reply Post Reply
(11-02-2015, 04:18 PM)gegoula Wrote: Has anyone used Weinmann cpap devices?
I am looking for a new device and am between
Auto CPAP Weinmann Prisma 20A and ResMed AirSense S10 Autoset.
Any ideas?

I think the Weinmann devices are not available in the USA. Last mention I remember of one was from a forum participant from the middle east.
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum

Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Post Reply Post Reply
A friend of mine is using Weinmann Somnobalance e but is partially supported by SleepyHead. I was wondering if anyone has used it or probably even heard of it. Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-02-2015, 06:29 PM)gegoula Wrote: I was wondering if anyone has used it or probably even heard of it. Smile
Review by DOOM_NX http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...Obalance-e

Also, the clinical manual is available via Email (scroll down to section three, other manuals)
http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi gegoula,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-02-2015, 04:50 PM)zonk Wrote: Having the machine supported by the software is huge plus, most of us go nuts seeing the data on our computers

Maybe I should check mine. I think the last time was like February.

OMMOHY

Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry I didnt reply sooner!! I have a Weinmann Somnobalance E and am very happy with it. I dont check my data using the software which is a minus but where I am (in Jerusalem) I only had 2 real choises a BMC machine made in China and the Weinmann made in Germany. German engineering wins every time. Plus if I ever need to check my data, I can bring it to the sleep clinic every Tuesday and have them run the numbers (again this is Israel).

I have traveled with this machine to the US, UK and Bulgaria and never a problem!!

Best of luck!!!
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-26-2015, 07:39 AM)larrygreg Wrote: I only had 2 real choises a BMC machine made in China and the Weinmann made in Germany.
You've made the right choice

Post Reply Post Reply
Hello my friend!

Perhaps a little bit more information could be found here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...-Auto-CPAP

Costas
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NOTICE: Philips Discontinues Numerous Devices and Halts Dreamstation Sales in the U.S. WakeUpTime 48 3,861 03-27-2024, 04:49 PM
Last Post: WakeUpTime
  Smart Watches/devices Fourkidletts 172 16,490 03-02-2024, 10:52 PM
Last Post: dataq1
  are there pulse oximeter synced CPAP/Bipap/sleep study devices? bhavintu79 1 204 03-02-2024, 04:53 AM
Last Post: Gep232
  [Equipment] Philips Replacement Devices - No PREHEAT or AUTO-OFF malabarflash 0 232 01-27-2024, 01:50 PM
Last Post: malabarflash
  [Equipment] Any experiences with Ventmed VM8 or other Ventmed devices? Bhante 2 546 08-13-2023, 01:21 AM
Last Post: Bhante
Question [Equipment] What are the strengths + weaknesses of Surgically Masking over CPAP devices' air inle StackExchange 2 613 02-27-2023, 02:37 PM
Last Post: quiescence at last
Question Question - apnea mouth devices Thimbelina 1 512 07-19-2022, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Sleepster

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.