Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

STARTING OVER: CHART ISSUE/QUESTION
Question 
STARTING OVER: CHART ISSUE/QUESTION
Good morning.

I just had my first night with my new machine in two years.  I have updated my Oscar program (Mac) and the specialized order of my charts still exists so I am trying to set the charts back to the order that is initially recommended and I am having trouble.

I have calendar off, pie chart off.  I have resized the left panel to be large enough to read all the data.  I have no right panel.

The basic question at the moment is why can't I find my FLOW LIMIT chart or SNORE chart?  I have seen them in the past when I was previously using OSCAR, but now how do I get them back?

Thank you.
Huhsign  WARNING: It may take a while to sink in...I tend to get befuddled at times.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: STARTING OVER: CHART ISSUE/QUESTION
Even though you are still using the same brand, Resmed, not all models will display the same parameters.  If you need to reset the graphs in OSCAR, you need to turn all graphs on by selecting them in the lower right dropbox in the lower right of the Daily screen.  You then can go to View > Reset Graphs > (Standard or Advanced).

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you Crimson.

Do you think I should use ADVANCED versus the STANDARD?

Regards,
plmnb
Huhsign  WARNING: It may take a while to sink in...I tend to get befuddled at times.
Post Reply Post Reply
My understanding is the Advanced view was created for models like the ST-A. The only difference between the two views, is the order of parameters.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you Crimson.  I chose Advanced which worked out because I'm on ST-A.  

As always, I appreciate your help. Shy
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Ability exist to flag a chart? Plmnb 3 156 03-31-2024, 04:33 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
Sad Instructions do NOT address hours used issue Plmnb 15 521 03-19-2024, 10:55 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Issue: Oscar imported session partially alexroz 3 589 11-04-2023, 04:15 AM
Last Post: alexroz
  IBreeze import issue Gideon 4 630 10-23-2023, 01:19 PM
Last Post: guzzle
  Issue scrolling left and right on a Mac McDonald 6 964 09-26-2023, 01:38 PM
Last Post: dhuck
  Small unicode and parse issue in 1.5.0 clan 0 408 09-24-2023, 03:13 AM
Last Post: clan
  Chart Organization in Oscar 1.5 theMezz 5 640 09-05-2023, 09:02 AM
Last Post: theMezz

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.