Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

STRONG pressure with dreamware nasal mask
My impression is fairly favorable....definitely louder because of the non-diffused front vent (maybe they need a bigger vent with a "filter" style diffuser on it?). I have found it a little more "direct" with its pressure....but that's fairly typical with nasal masks...not as much dead air space to buffer the pressure changes.

My issue was a little bit of pressure / rubbing at the base of my nose...I have a big schnoz and it has caused some fit issues with other masks in the past. I thought it was going to be the death knell on this one, but it has settled down (to borrow from The Rules from cycling, my nose decided to take rule #5 to heart and HTFU Wink )

It's not perfect, but I think the design is very promising.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nasal mask filling with some water and causing popping noise Ticman1 2 81 5 hours ago
Last Post: trish6hundred
  DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask users sleepytimegal 33 1,729 06-08-2017, 02:30 AM
Last Post: TrailerSweetheart
  Trying to move to nasal/pillow mask. Leaks? tedgreen 12 388 06-06-2017, 03:39 AM
Last Post: Sleepster
  ResMed 10 with Respironics DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask Zhash 10 390 05-29-2017, 05:18 PM
Last Post: RonKMiller
  Medium Whisp Nasal Mask Alternatives? player 8 257 05-29-2017, 04:09 PM
Last Post: bonjour
  Newbie here, Pillow, Nasal or Mask? And my condition Navi 15 570 05-22-2017, 09:52 PM
Last Post: Surfbear
  Moving from full face to nasal mask tedgreen 4 240 05-15-2017, 02:09 AM
Last Post: Ockrocket