Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

STRONG pressure with dreamware nasal mask
My impression is fairly favorable....definitely louder because of the non-diffused front vent (maybe they need a bigger vent with a "filter" style diffuser on it?). I have found it a little more "direct" with its pressure....but that's fairly typical with nasal masks...not as much dead air space to buffer the pressure changes.

My issue was a little bit of pressure / rubbing at the base of my nose...I have a big schnoz and it has caused some fit issues with other masks in the past. I thought it was going to be the death knell on this one, but it has settled down (to borrow from The Rules from cycling, my nose decided to take rule #5 to heart and HTFU Wink )

It's not perfect, but I think the design is very promising.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Switching from full face mask to nasal mask monkeybusiness 13 309 Yesterday, 02:09 PM
Last Post: monkeybusiness
Sad Change pressure or new mask? DavdM 2 132 04-22-2017, 03:42 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask users sleepytimegal 9 529 03-30-2017, 04:55 PM
Last Post: lubsie
  Nasal Pillows and Nasal Congestion Melman 14 521 03-18-2017, 11:29 AM
Last Post: Marillion
Question AHI double with FFM than nasal mask Hydrangea 7 380 03-09-2017, 07:17 PM
Last Post: Hydrangea
  Dreamwear Mask Nasal Piece EMTP579 6 448 03-06-2017, 09:35 AM
Last Post: C0mbe
Question [CPAP] Pressure mandating very tight mask & worsening AHI Wrz77 14 568 03-01-2017, 06:38 PM
Last Post: Wrz77