Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SW for Respironics BiPap Auto M-Series ?
SW for Respironics BiPap Auto M-Series ?
Apologies - cannot tell from the EncorePro 2.20 thread whether it would work...

I need to return my Airsense10 Auto CPAP for possible warranty repair/replacement - in the meantime, I'm going to resurrect an older Respironics BiPap Auto M-Series machine that I have not used in a few years.

I remember when I originally used this machine, I was able to use the SmartCard with EncorePro software (but no idea what version I was using...).

I'm obviously assuming that SleepyHead won't work with this older BiPap M-Series machine, but does anybody know if it would work with the current 2.20 version of EncorePro ??

Many Thanks
Mike
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SW for Respironics BiPap Auto M-Series ?
Mike, generally Respironics makes Encore software backwards-compatible, so although I can't say for sure, I'm relatively certain that EncorePro ver 2.20 will work with your machine, assuming you still have a working Smartcard & Smartcard reader for your machine.

Link to the download info:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks SuperSleeper

Downloaded the EncorePro 2.20 software but unfortunately it fails to install on my laptop...

I am running Windows 10 - the install proceeds for about 10 minutes and then I get an error message saying "Installation of Encore Pro 2 Database Failed"...

Any thoughts ?

I downloaded and am trying to install the 64-bit version of EP2.20 - I did first confirm that my laptop appears to be running 64-bit version of Windows 10.

Thanks
Mike
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm not sure Mike, I don't even have a Windows PC handy to check either.

In the interim, does your PC meet the minimum install requirements, as listed here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid192898

If you wish, you can also install the older version of EncorePro.  When you receive the emailed download link, simply change the filename on the end of the current download link to either EP2.17.8.0-Setup32-bit.exe or EP2.17.8.0-Setup64-bit.exe -- The old version is still there.

Has anyone else had any installation issues with the new EncorePro 2.20?

Any thoughts on this issue Mike is having?

Thinking-about
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks SuperSleeper

My machine does appear to meet/exceed the minimum specs and I was finally able to get it to install ok under Windows 10 (Enterprise Edition).

Only problem I am having now is that when I run the EncorePro 2.20 software, the screens are very hard to read, as many of the fields seem to be over-writing other fields... (see screenshot) ?

Does not appear to make any difference to the layout/overlaps, even if I:

- Drag the EncorePro window size to be something different
- Change screen resolution under Windows10

I tried to see if there were any screen/display settings within the EncorePro software itself, but could not find any... ?

Any thoughts ?

Thanks
Mike

[url=[Image: pbGex5km.png]][Image: pbGex5km.png][/url]
Post Reply Post Reply
SuperSleeper

I am also posting in another different (but slightly related) historical thread on why I am resurrecting my old BiPap machine - no need for you to review the other thread, but if you feel the urge to do so... Smile It is available here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid193069
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-23-2017, 08:18 PM)mymontreal Wrote: Thanks SuperSleeper

My machine does appear to meet/exceed the minimum specs and I was finally able to get it to install ok under Windows 10 (Enterprise Edition).

Only problem I am having now is that when I run the EncorePro 2.20 software, the screens are very hard to read, as many of the fields seem to be over-writing other fields... (see screenshot) ?

Does not appear to make any difference to the layout/overlaps, even if I:

- Drag the EncorePro window size to be something different
- Change screen resolution under Windows10

I tried to see if there were any screen/display settings within the EncorePro software itself, but could not find any... ?

Any thoughts ?

Thanks
Mike

[url=[Image: pbGex5km.png]][Image: pbGex5km.png][/url]

Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on why I can now install and run EncorePro 2.20 on my windows 10 system, but the EncorePro screen is a bit messed up with fields overwriting other fields... to the extent where its pretty impossible to do/display anything... ?

Many Thanks
Mike
Post Reply Post Reply
I would check if it were possible to set the monitor resolution higher, if possible. I have some vision deficits and when I change the screen resolution lower, I get those kinds of problems.

Note: I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-25-2017, 07:26 PM)Beej Wrote: I would check if it were possible to set the monitor resolution higher, if possible. I have some vision deficits and when I change the screen resolution lower, I get those kinds of problems.

Thanks Beej

It's actually a pretty high end laptop (Lenovo X1 Carbon) with a great graphics card and I already have the screen resolution set on maximum (2560 x 1440)... I've also tried much lower resolutions (including lowest of 1024x768) and it seems to make no difference to the display of EncorePro application ?

Thanks
Mike
Post Reply Post Reply
Have you changed the default font types or font sizes on your PC perhaps?

I have no clue why it's displaying like that.  I always recommend that if at all possible, folks use #SleepyHead instead of EncorePro - it works much better.

Smile
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Synchronizing O2Ring with Phillips Respironics Dreamstation xaid 0 657 06-11-2023, 02:50 AM
Last Post: xaid
  Philips replacement - SD card issues - REMStar Auto 60 series to Dream Station 1 JshMD 2 953 04-05-2023, 08:05 PM
Last Post: Aces
  Smart Card & Software for the old Respironics Remstar Auto M-Series ?? JoyD. 7 2,866 03-02-2023, 11:13 AM
Last Post: JoyD.
  Oscar no longer importing Phillips Respironics Bipap data Mersim85 11 1,073 01-02-2023, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Respironics and disabling VS2 event spetzal 2 534 12-11-2022, 04:44 PM
Last Post: spetzal
  Respironics Series 60 Time setting software Moriarty 10 1,670 11-06-2022, 05:11 PM
Last Post: hybernate
  OSCAR and Respironics M Series teiksef 3 738 11-21-2021, 05:35 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.