Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sacked for having a cup of coffee on the job
(06-09-2016, 03:34 PM)AlanE Wrote: Don't think Navy has a rank of Major.

As a Marine, I can assure you there is nothing major about the navy - Smile

(just kidding!)
I am not a Medical professional and I don't play one on the internet.
Started CPAP Therapy April 5, 2016
I'd Rather Be Sleeping
Post Reply Post Reply

I think we figured our she was a Lt commander / Navy and it was a gold Oak leaf.........Not a Maple leaf .......... Not a Canadian
(thanks to JustMongo')

Post Reply Post Reply
(06-09-2016, 04:08 PM)FrankNichols Wrote:

(just kidding!)

but if you have a place to go, they give you a ride. Smile

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply

(06-10-2016, 04:22 PM)AlanE Wrote:
(06-09-2016, 04:08 PM)FrankNichols Wrote:

(just kidding!)

but if you have a place to go, they give you a ride. Smile

And if you need to go to school, be sure to get it at a Navy base, excellent barracks, excellent food, and excellent gym and tennis courts. (If you are into Golf then go to a school on an Air Force base!)
I'd Rather Be Sleeping
Post Reply Post Reply
I tried to convince my stepson that the Marines had a good basketball team on Parris Island.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Oh, that took me a second, since as far as I know the only basketball is played by the DIs Smile Good try, I expect the best thing is for only those that want to to go through PI actually go there.

When I went in during VN judges were giving kids a choice of prison or Marines. I am not sure how I felt about that. The couple that I knew personally took it well and it ended well, but many others resented them being there. A few kids that were told to go by their parents didn't make it through.

But, things have changed a lot, one of my sons went through and it was not much like it was when I went through 20 years earlier, things were "easier" for him... everything changes... sigh.
I'd Rather Be Sleeping
Post Reply Post Reply

Well, he's now 40 and still lives at home. The Corps would have been good for him.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-10-2016, 09:51 PM)justMongo Wrote: Well, he's now 40 and still lives at home. The Corps would have been good for him.

Ouch, I told all my kids that for their 18th birthday they each got a brand new suitcase, already packed... Smile
I'd Rather Be Sleeping
Post Reply Post Reply
If I got fired for a cup of coffee on the job, I wouldn't have made it through the first hour or so....
Sleep is worth the effort.
Post Reply Post Reply

I usually walk in sipping coffee.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  National Coffee Day (US) justMongo 8 420 09-30-2016, 10:42 PM
Last Post: GrammaBear
  Coffee - latte GrammaBear 20 1,520 01-22-2016, 05:00 PM
Last Post: S10wanderer
  Good news: No link between coffee consumption and common type of irregular heartbeat DeepBreathing 13 1,067 12-13-2015, 06:44 PM
Last Post: JohnnyH
  Where is the best coffee in the world? zonk 62 4,286 10-05-2015, 02:15 PM
Last Post: zonk
  New Coffee We Tried me50 46 4,682 08-30-2015, 07:15 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Health] Coffee / Caffeine aussiefilo 13 1,766 07-21-2015, 02:22 PM
Last Post: PositiveMe123
  so hard to get a good coffee Paptillian 38 6,007 05-24-2015, 08:40 PM
Last Post: 2PAPs