Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sample CPAP Prescription Form
RE: Sample CPAP Prescription Form
I would accept your offer but, unless he has a Leisure Suit, he won't be welcome in my county. Big Grin
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-01-2018, 09:27 AM)JesseLee Wrote: I couldn't go back and edit the original post with the attachment and I have corrected an error with the bilevel coding. 

This is the corrected document to reflect correct coding. Changed E0407 to correct code E0470.

If admin can replace this document, please do and thanks for the help!

Thanks

Jesse, we could make this a Wiki, and it would then be editable, and you could change the attachment as desired. It would also be easier to find in the future.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-01-2018, 10:52 AM)Sleeprider Wrote:
(06-01-2018, 09:27 AM)JesseLee Wrote: I couldn't go back and edit the original post with the attachment and I have corrected an error with the bilevel coding. 

This is the corrected document to reflect correct coding. Changed E0407 to correct code E0470.

If admin can replace this document, please do and thanks for the help!

Thanks

Jesse, we could make this a Wiki, and it would then be editable, and you could change the attachment as desired. It would also be easier to find in the future.

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...escription

How does this look? Couldn't upload docx file as it was an unaccepted file type. Linked instead to this threads upload, to be corrected soon.
Jesse

Post Reply Post Reply
Looks Good!
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
You can change docx to doc in Work very easily. Just save-as and select the older format. Looks good, and very helpful. If we have a text-list of HCPCS codes we could simply link to that in a separate wiki.

The existing Dealing with Insurance wiki should be linked http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...6_Medicare
Here is a link to the HCPCS codes in that wiki article: http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ling_Codes

I linked the Sample CPAP Prescription wiki from the Dealing With Insurance wiki.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

Post Reply Post Reply

I made some edits to include links as directed by Sleeprider, and I tried to upload the sample form after conversion to .doc but the system kicks it out with a corrupt warning or unreadable zip file.
Jesse

Post Reply Post Reply
Jesse - email me your final version of the form and I'll try to upload it (or see what's wrong)...

apneaboard@gmail.com

Smile
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
Jesse -

For some reason the file you created was corrupted according to our Mediawiki software, but I was able to open it and copy/paste the exact text into a new MS Word type document and upload it to the wiki, and then it uploaded fine.  Not sure why, exactly.   Thinking-about

The file is here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/images/a/ad/CPAP-Rx.doc

Check it out and let me know if there's any problems with it.
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you much SuperSleeper. I'll get over to the office and fix the wiki then post the link here.
Jesse

Post Reply Post Reply

Alrighty. Thanks again, that works well.
Jesse

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prescription for specific mask types? Slycer 2 119 03-17-2024, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Slycer
  Mask pressure wave form with obstructive events jaredihnen 6 448 12-07-2023, 04:10 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Prescription settings AfibApnea 12 792 11-21-2023, 09:08 PM
Last Post: AfibApnea
  [CPAP] Question about cpap/bipap prescription UARS tugboatxd 9 982 11-09-2023, 02:00 AM
Last Post: meatwagon42
Information [Mod Note] Do you want us to know when you die? [Apnea Board Postmortem Form] SuperSleeper 15 5,541 08-07-2023, 06:30 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  This form of pattern, what is it? sleep2023 2 702 07-27-2023, 12:53 PM
Last Post: Millstone50
  Buying ASV online without a prescription books456 19 1,981 05-31-2023, 09:58 PM
Last Post: DevinJones

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.