Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Sample OSCAR output CSV data
Sample OSCAR output CSV data
Hi guys,
I'm a physician researcher trying to make some new tools to analyze CPAP waveforms in various disease states but I don't have sleep apnea and currently no access to patent data (pre-IRB). I'm planning to use Matlab to analyze the output CSV from Oscar to analyze waveforms. Can someone post a .CSV file exported from Oscar so I can start making tools to analyze the data?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sample OSCAR output CSV data
OSCAR doesn't output any waveform data to a csv file. Your best bet is to look at the edf files that ResMed CPAP machines use. You may even find some Matlab routines that look at edf files.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Sample OSCAR output CSV data
Since you are a physician-researcher, have you considered contacting ResMed directly as they have the largest repository of user data and have supported numerous research initiatives?
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  oscar data sleeper2460 0 51 10 hours ago
Last Post: sleeper2460
  New user OSCAR data after one week Everlong 2 107 03-26-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Everlong
  Current OSCAR Data Tylermdugan 0 66 03-26-2024, 07:06 AM
Last Post: Tylermdugan
  Need help with OSCAR data Abhi 5 404 03-26-2024, 05:31 AM
Last Post: BigWing
  First night done, now what? (OSCAR data attached) Stephaniea0213 5 145 03-20-2024, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 2 148 03-20-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: slowmoto
  Analyzing OSCAR DATA givememyusername 3 174 03-20-2024, 06:02 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.