Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Saving a Graph Setup?
Saving a Graph Setup?
Is there a way to save a graph setup in OSCAR? I've rearranged and resized a few graphs for a specific purpose, but I would like to save its format, restore the default format, and then be able to bring back the modified one in the future.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Saving a Graph Setup?
No, OSCAR does not have the ability to save and restore graph settings at this time. This feature has been suggested and is on our wish list.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
If I create another profile that uses the modified graph would this be a work around and be independent from the primary DS2 profile that has the default graph setup or would I be asking for trouble doing this?
Post Reply Post Reply
You could certainly do that. You would need to import your data into both profiles. Any notes or bookmarks would be visible only in the profile you made themin.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR Overview Line Graph Jan Flikweert 13 112 3 hours ago
Last Post: Jan Flikweert
  Oscar question - flow rate graph not showing kkjacks 7 264 03-23-2024, 11:12 AM
Last Post: kkjacks
  Language setup magborges 5 1,275 12-27-2023, 06:34 AM
Last Post: leono85
  Oscar not saving some imported data jrich2k7 1 445 11-24-2023, 02:44 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  F12/Take Screenshot Not Saving Screenshot under Linux? DigitalMan43 4 701 09-30-2023, 05:04 PM
Last Post: DigitalMan43
  Trouble scrolling in a zoomed graph window. morningstar 2 492 09-26-2023, 12:43 PM
Last Post: morningstar
  Oscar graph questions. Bullabill 6 898 09-26-2023, 10:09 AM
Last Post: Lucky7

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.